Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was anyone ever able to get him in this pose?

hot-toys-batman-begins-toys-fair-2011-bruce-wayne_MLB-O-198386995_7294.jpg

Yes, I had this figure in that very pose for months in one of my acrylic boxes, It was a pain to hold that postion as the rubber suit wants to push out the joints, but it is possible to get him in that pose. + no lasting damage to the suit. Not on my figure in any case. You got to be carfull with the knee pads though as bending at the knee can damage them and they can break off the suit.

I want HT to do this figure in 1/4 scale, complete with the first night out harness and balaclava display option....and a good solution for taking off and putting on the chest symbol.

Sold mine for $475 with broken ankles and a little deteriorated suit (specified to buyer).

I'm actually amazed at what ppl can pay for this pos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here in the forum or ebay?

Thanks in advance.

Here in the forum or ebay?

Thanks in advance.

Locally bro. I was going to go the ebay route but I hate paying fees. So a local buyer contacted me and I canceled the auction and sold it to him. Auction price at the moment was $485 though, with two days left.

Hope that helps!

I just sold one of these to a member here for $300.. (from the above post I clearly should have gone the ebay route !) But the buyer emailed me and advised there are two small dimples in the inner thighs from where the stand was packaged against the suit.. looking through here I have seen others mention the same issue.. has anyone found a way to work them out of the suit ? I was curious if warming the suit in hot/warm water then attempting to massage the dimples out of the surface out would work...

Man... I was rearranging my figures and after handling this figure, it left black on my hands. Visually it doesn't look like its deteriating. This was probably my 3rd time handling this figure, its displayed in a glass case for about a year, away from the sun. But I do live in tropical weather.

Black like ink or was it more like a black powder?

I've has some of the rubber rub off in spots and it comes off like a powder.

Sold mine for $475 with broken ankles and a little deteriorated suit (specified to buyer).

I'm actually amazed at what ppl can pay for this pos.

Damn!! That's a hell of a sell! I've been thinking of selling mine for some time now. He's just been sitting in his box.

I have to admit I have serious concerns of the long term durability of these rubber suits. At some point I fear I will go to admire my figures and be staring at a pile of dust and ooze...:horror:panic::slap

Black like ink, something like when you touch a carbon copy paper, but not that bad. I do not see any wear on the suit or discoloring when I touch it. As for my Rambos, I had it displayed in the same display case at this Batman, all 3 with muscle bodies and I just packed it away and it still had its gloss.

Black like ink, something like when you touch a carbon copy paper, but not that bad. I do not see any wear on the suit or discoloring when I touch it. As for my Rambos, I had it displayed in the same display case at this Batman, all 3 with muscle bodies and I just packed it away and it still had its gloss.

That's pretty weird.

I never heard of what you're describing. Doesn't mean your the only one though.

And the way mine flakes apart may be unique too.

Wow, that is very impressive! Is that the stand from Spiderman blue and red? How well balanced does it feel? I'm afraid he might tip over. I want to get him in that pose but I worry about breaking the ankle joint (mine's didn't break) as well as the rubber of the suit.

^^^ I got mine MiB for about $300 a few months ago. Don't buy into those crazy high eBay prices. Look for the auction listings that start low, that's how I got mine. Otherwise, the marketplace here is always a good place to look as well.

Back