Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the hard abs version and mine has held up pretty good over the years. I've got an entire extra body (boots/one repaired, gauntlets and one pair of hands) but I've never used it to made a Batman with, just to lazy to do it I guess.

I have the hard abs version and mine has held up pretty good over the years. I've got an entire extra body (boots/one repaired, gauntlets and one pair of hands) but I've never used it to made a Batman with, just to lazy to do it I guess.

Which hard abs version are you referring to mate?

Bat you're right! If there will be some kind of set like this, I could imagine they'd offer different options like with the armory set, like

Gordon + Bat-Signal
Batman + Bat-Signal
Gordon + Batman + Batsignal

Man, just the idea of this is fun thinking about it. :lol Really hope we'll see something like this at some point.

Another good argument. :lecture

Sideshow Exclusive could be a broken Bat-Signal glass and a hatchet, not from BB but a great display option. :yess:

A DX w/ fixed PERS on the Begins suit would be nice, or if they're still have trouble w/ that, give us additional cowl sculpts like the 1/4 Enterbay w/ him looking different directions. SSC EX could be the high-frequency device on his boot that he uses to call the bats. Wouldn't mind a pneumatic mangler either since that only came w/ the MMS67.

So I have this figure displayed in my wood glass cabinet. It's air tight. My question is with the rubber would it be better to display it someplace that isn't air tight? I ask only for the rubber needing to breathe.

^^^ How did that cape holder turn out? Yeah, I would let it breathe a bit. I kept my HT silica packs so they don't absorb all the moisture and dry the rubber out, then the cracking would start.

^^^ How did that cape holder turn out? Yeah, I would let it breathe a bit. I kept my HT silica packs so they don't absorb all the moisture and dry the rubber out, then the cracking would start.

Dw316, I'm sorry. I completely forgot to message you back. I haven't figured the cape thing out. I'll message you sometime soon to show you the problem.

As for letting it breathing, one of the compartments has a knothole in it so I'll move it to that one. Should I but the slica pack in there with it?

^^^ No worries about that, take your time. Oh, I meant to say I kept my silica packs AWAY from it because they absorb moisture and you don't want it to dry out.

I don't have any Nolan batman figs yet. Am getting the armory release, but think I may pick this one up as well as it seems it can be had for a pretty reasonable price ($225-250). The prototype suit seems really cool.

Created a stand for my TF Bats using plaster and wood. Better pics to come...

hetj.jpg

y3uh6.jpg

DSC_0043.JPG

Thought id post a picture of my Bats, considering the state it was when it arrived, and still needing a few more fixes im happy with it overal!

Star Spangled Man was another that turned out poorly, but Gordon & Colton were nice. Evil Supes was basically a modified regular Supes so that was pretty easy to reproduce, Angelinica I thought wasn't bad, Rescue Cap looks great in hand.

Back