• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Sale! Iron Man MkVII, TDK Alfred & Bruce Wayne, TDKR Catwoman EX Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i3link786

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hot Toys Sale! Iron Man MkVII, TDK Alfred & Bruce Wayne, TDKR Catwoman EX Edition

Hello all -

Selling off a bunch of Hot Toys figures to make room for future purchases. Always willing to negotiate on price and if potential buyers are in Midtown NYC then more than willing to meet in person and drop $20 off prices. Will only accept payment through PayPal.

Only have pictures of my MkVII right now but can provide for the others if necessary. Thanks for viewing my post!

1. Avengers Iron Man Mk VII - standard edition ($330) SOLD: pics can be seen here. Was shipped from SS without a packout so shipper is a little scuffed but actual figure box is fine. Also note this will come with the updated MkVII head with more accurate eyes that was part of the IM3 accessories pack AND Hologram AI's custom faceplate made a year or so ago. Figure has a slight scuff mark on right butt (gratuitous shot of said scuff in the link haha).

2. TDK Alfred Pennyworth ($160) SOLD: Never displayed and comes with plastic still wrapped around figures arms, legs, etc. as HT shipped it. Will come with all hands, stand, coat, etc. Because this was part of the armory set it will not come in a HT box.

3. TDK Bruce Wayne ($125) SOLD: Never displayed and comes with plastic still wrapped around figures arms, legs, etc. as HT shipped it. Will come with all hands and stand. Because this was part of the armory set it will not come in a HT box.

4. TDKR Selina Kyle EX ($230) SOLD: Never displayed and comes with plastic still wrapped around figures arms, legs, etc. as HT shipped it. Empty cowl was displayed for a short while. Was shipped from SS without a packout so shipper is a little scuffed but actual figure box is fine.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Sale! Iron Man MkVII, TDK Alfred & Bruce Wayne, TDKR Catwoman EX Editio

Interested in Bruce & Alfred. I live in Ct
Thanks
Carl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium

Back