1/6 Hot toys-Black Widow Speculations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vb0cmjuywjc51.png

Super hyped!! Would be nice if we saw Widow and Taskmaster go up for pre order this week! Hopefully more reveals to come!

Bumping this because I'm kind of shocked we haven't seen official pics of anything yet.

But also, what's the board opinion on this HS? My only Widow is the Avengers one; I wouldn't mind a HS upgrade, and I do like that rooted braid.

Bumping this because I'm kind of shocked we haven't seen official pics of anything yet.

But also, what's the board opinion on this HS? My only Widow is the Avengers one; I wouldn't mind a HS upgrade, and I do like that rooted braid.

Movie might be delayed again so i guess HT is still waiting

At this point Marvel should really just release it on D+.

Or at the very least release it in countries that are open for business (I'm biased, I'm in New Zealand and hate seeing the movie delayed because of other countries when we're here all good and raring to go :lol )

Marvel will need to use their de-aging magic on ScarJo for her promotional appearances on late night talk shows. At this rate her hair is going to match her White Widow snow suit outfit by the time this releases...

Had to wait this long for her character to get a solo film and then COVID delays release. :slap

Technically speaking, HT should be able to release the figure pretty much at the time Marvel releases the movie next year, right? They would have sat on this design for over a year by then. Maybe the first even simultaneous wide release of a figure along with a movie?? *Wishful thinking #867435* We will likely not get another Black Widow figure until 2022!

Technically speaking, HT should be able to release the figure pretty much at the time Marvel releases the movie next year, right? They would have sat on this design for over a year by then. Maybe the first even simultaneous wide release of a figure along with a movie?? *Wishful thinking #867435* We will likely not get another Black Widow figure until 2022!

Was just thinking this...we'll finally get a simultaneous movie/figure release if/when this movie eventually debuts!

I wonder if the HT figures for this will be released another two years

You'd think after they clear their backlog, if everything else is delayed or in limbo, it'd be a good time to release 2.0s of the 2012 Avengers. That Widow could use an update ... even more so, IM2 Widow could do with a modern figure.

Back