1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who has already received it from Sideshow, does it come with brown HT shipper or just the Figure box? Thanks in advance

Still can't believe HT didn't change the stand type at least. These huge dx ones are so wasteful for shelf space. All that excess siding with the non functioning lights. They at the least have could have used a better stand to recycle for this figure. Like the recent avengers hex style stand. It's a shame as i really like the glossy logo and nameplate they did. Looks high quality.

Very disappointed that Hot Toys could not keep the shoulder pads' shape as
good as the prototype ! And the worn/cracking texture on the cape is totally wrong!
_20221215_130639.JPG
_20221215_130344.JPG
_20221215_130524.JPG

I know it’s been a while that I didn’t bought a new HT figure (last was DX14), but I’m always amazed by how cheap feel the box and general presentation of the MMS figures even though they are more expensive that DX used to be.

FA8C4A1D-84DC-4F9E-9274-2164534EBFEF.jpeg

77DA702E-BAA6-47B6-A2BA-C57AEBBCFE6C.jpeg

The DX boxes were big, heavy, sturdy, with foam inserts. You really had the feeling to get a super premium item.
It was a piece of art and an accessory on itself.

7FD48032-E9AC-4790-8AD0-1F3A971F76F9.jpeg

EEA28EFA-6025-456C-8E5D-ED5B5FEBD327.jpeg

Now seems like a giant Neca in comparison…

Don’t get me wrong, the Forever figures are truly great but that presentation for 300$…:confused:

Last edited:
Wow! That looks great. It's actually very similar to the proto before the solicited it that they showed for a year

While I like it, and know the actual is exaggerated, I kind of like how it looks different than the other batsuits (I've got returns, dx19, Tactical Bats). I do have two on the way, maybe I'll have one sent to be customized. Wonder what he could do for robin? That's the one that really needs a paint job for the sake of accuracy.

Attachments

• 20190712.jpg
    20190712.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 0
Wow! That looks great. It's actually very similar to the proto before the solicited it that they showed for a year

While I like it, and know the actual is exaggerated, I kind of like how it looks different than the other batsuits (I've got returns, dx19, Tactical Bats). I do have two on the way, maybe I'll have one sent to be customized. Wonder what he could do for robin? That's the one that really needs a paint job for the sake of accuracy.
I am sure if not him someone else will tackle Robin eventually. I’m waiting for it as well, expect it to look amazing. Though the chest sculpt is a bit off

I am sure if not him someone else will tackle Robin eventually. I’m waiting for it as well, expect it to look amazing. Though the chest sculpt is a bit off
True, seeing the added material HT added for the sake of "articulation" I'm hoping some padding will even it out. Doesn't have to be perfect but if we can add enough in the upper chest to have it be beefier than lower, I think it'll go a long way.

Dam are his thighs really that beefy?

Back