1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burton Batmobile
giphy.gif

:lecture

Having both models now shows that Hot Wheels really did make their 1:18 version too small. It was always a bit smaller than the Forever version but having both together makes it look tiny.

We also need a 12th scale version made pronto for the NECA/Figurarts/Mezco figures. Come on people!!!

For me B&R > BF

At least I get my 66 on crack entertainment out of B&R

I refuse to forgive BF lol

I hold so much animosity and contempt towards it I really put it in the same category as Superman 3

You’re nuts dude. Forever is way better than Superman 3.

I mean, even if you can’t get into the story, Forever atleast has tremendous production value. Those sets are off the ****ing hook. All that work that went into WAYNE Enterprises interior, Edward Nygma’s apartment, the circus, Claw Island, the ****ing Batcave. The movie is huge and that alone should be enough to be entertaining, that’s not even including Carrey’s performance. Batman Forever feels like a big budget cinematic experience, Superman 3 is liking ****ing made for TV movie with a made for tv cast. :lol

Superman 3 has what, like one good scene? The ****ing landfill fight between Superman and Kent? Forever ****ing destroys it with it’s set pieces and conveys a better message about duality. It’s more fun than BVS and TDKR too.

DiFabio has successfully guilted me into a BF rewatch lol

Just remember, Batman and Robin is a rip off of Batman Forever, beat for beat.

Batman suit up - Batman and Robin suit up
Two-Face bank heist - Mr. Freeze museum heist
Edward Nygma (disgruntled Wayne employee) - Pamela Isly (disgruntled Wayne Employee)
Robin find Batcave and saves Batman - Batgirl finds Batcave saves Batman and Robin
Claw Island climax - Telescope climax

The soundtrack has tons of reuse too.

Batman Forever is literally better in every way, especially for any first time viewer (since it was a sight never before seen).

I always felt the hot wheels was 1/20 scale versus the monstrous forever batmobile in 1/18, I also got both with the same 2003 issue, the true scale of the batmobile is accurate with the 1:50 hot wheels cars the forever looks tiny, but at the same time that middle fin would be monument
0009b56890aeb369db76852b634877b9.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always felt the hot wheels was 1/20 scale versus the monstrous forever batmobile in 1/18, I also got both with the same 2003 issue, the true scale of the batmobile is accurate with the 1:50 hot wheels cars the forever looks tiny, but at the same time that middle fin would be monument
0009b56890aeb369db76852b634877b9.jpeg

Are those the 1:50 Hot Wheels?

Just remember, Batman and Robin is a rip off of Batman Forever, beat for beat.

Batman suit up - Batman and Robin suit up
Two-Face bank heist - Mr. Freeze museum heist
Edward Nygma (disgruntled Wayne employee) - Pamela Isly (disgruntled Wayne Employee)
Robin find Batcave and saves Batman - Batgirl finds Batcave saves Batman and Robin
Claw Island climax - Telescope climax

The soundtrack has tons of reuse too.

Batman Forever is literally better in every way, especially for any first time viewer (since it was a sight never before seen).

True true

That’s ok I hated Batman Returns on opening weekend and only started appreciating it after I joined the forum in 08!

It?s on HBOMAX

HOLY CRAP you are right I completely forgot! :slap

Thanks dude! :hi5:

FFE4E05A-CEBF-4773-9491-784858449596.jpg

My wife just said

“Hey were are you going?”

I said blame DiFabio and Cicada lol

I forgot how cool the opening credits were with the music and Superman like names flying around.

Hey his cape looks like my custom 89 cape lol

Ok let the cring....err....fun begin here goes!

Last edited:
She’s gonna love the codpieces.

When Robin shows up, that’s the cue for you to slip it in. Good luck.

:lol :lol :lol

Hey you in the back row no talking during the movie lol

Holy crap my screen kicks so much ass the coin looks 3D floating in my room I **** you not that is a direct screen grab even in the photo it looks 3D!

D4E39006-10E2-4DBC-8421-11AA776115D4.jpg

Man Chase already wants to bend over for Batman right in her first scene lol

Man was she hot before plastic surgery

Last edited:
Wait, that’s a shot of your actual screen?

Looks like a hi-res screenshot. Better than the **** you see online.

:lol :lol :lol

Hey you in the back row no talking during the movie lol

Holy crap my screen kicks so much ass the coin looks 3D floating in my room I **** you not that is a direct screen grab even in the photo it looks 3D!

View attachment 505726

Man Chase already wants to bend over for Batman right in her first scene lol

Man was she hot before plastic surgery

Such a pretty coin. It's one of my favorite Batman props from any film. Easily the best Two Face coin. For anyone interested in getting one, you can find replicas that were made from screen used coin molds on ebay for about $25. :D

Such a pretty coin. It's one of my favorite Batman props from any film. Easily the best Two Face coin. For anyone interested in getting one, you can find replicas that were made from screen used coin molds on ebay for about $25. :D
Any specific seller? The one from the dark knight always seems to come up when I search but not the BF one.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I'll probably pick up one of the 1/18 or 1/24 diecast '95 Batmobiles to display with these. Does anyone know if either of those light up? I'm sure HT won't produce a Batman Forever Batmobile, although while it is a cool design, I don't think I could go for another 1/6 Batmobile at this point.
I don't believe I've watched the movie since theatrical.

AH-HA!!! I found you!

I figured you would. :lol

Joking. Anyway, I did watch Batman Forever and B&R last week when all 4 movies were running on TNT or TBS or whatever. BF brought back good memories, especially the music. B&R, not so much. 1995 was a very good year for me so the movie carries that nostalgia for me, like it does for many here. B&R was one of those sequels that, while you were watching it, you just knew this would be the end of this era of Batman; that these kinds of Batman movies were done.

What is it with you and TNT these days, lol. ;) B&R is just so spectacularly bad that it ends up being genuinely entertaining IMO. It's like the superhero version of Room or something. I find that it has endless rewatch value as opposed to even something like Justice League which I tried to watch a second time at home and just couldn't get past more than about 20 minutes or so before just giving up and turning it off. It really has no redeeming value whatsoever.

But B&R, man...lol. Just that opening museum fight with Robin busting through the doors and making a perfect Robin signal outline with his bike, hovering awkwardly before landing, hitting that stand from the side and inexplicably sending the vase straight up in the air, Freeze's gun getting kicked and magically fastening itself somehow to the ledge, him throwing the guard up to get it and the guard levitates way too slowly for a man who is supposedly being thrown, I mean this is all stuff like literally within 60 seconds of one another. :lol It's like the Rick McCallum version of awful "The movie is so dense, there's just so much bad crammed into every frame..." lol. I just can't hate it, it's literally so bad it's good.

And then the are some things like the colors and costumes and Freeze's gun and things that are indeed good sprinkled in with all the hilariously entertaining bad.

B&R has so much rewatch value. The whole movie is basically a roller coaster ride. There is so much action, the story never lags, and the sets are spectacular. The designs on everything are so cool and over the top. Plus it's got Arnold dropping awesome one liners all the time. Also the scenes with Bruce and Alfred are actually fantastic.

Back