Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Hot toys Time to Redeem yourself and release new & old 66 Batmobile.:lol Yeah right! From the Joker Phoenix set movie.

I don't mind at all if there is minor changes. The bat door decals look slightly different but I'm not complaining! This news made my day.

As for Joker origin, I thought this was a Flashpoint or Elseworlds movie?

There are no red stripes on the front but it could be a work in progress.

Flat black is ok as they would dull coat or dust the 66 on the tv show to prevent reflections of the cameraman.

Eh.. love the 66 batmobile and the cast from actual show.. I totally be down for a dark take for the 66 show but I hate the Thomas Wayne approach. My Batman was always Bruce! If I wanted a father revenged approach I go watch and read punisher.

Just our luck, Hot Toys will release a this version of the Batmobile instead of the 66 prototype they have.

I hope it's a dark grittier take on the 1966 show. It could mean we'll see Newmar Catwoman and Craig Batgirl versions. That the 1966 Batmobile is in it hints that.

It's be great if the '66 has action scenes than just sitting parked in the Batcave or belonging to the Joker.

Assuming the Joker movie is a big hit and the '66 gets screen time, I think Hot Toys will make this version.

Probably not the right place for this, but, since most of you guys are fellow ‘66 fanatics, yesterday, I found one of the Mattel replica utility belts for $25 on Clearance at a GameStop and now I’ve kind of caught the bug. Suffice it to say, any of you regulars here know where one might be able to find the accompanying cowl without getting totally ass ****ed on the aftermarket? :lol

Another report said the Batmobile was on the way to a car show and it coincidentally passed by the Joker set.

However I think it was for the movie set.

There is already a build kit, in scale 1/8
https://buildbatmobile.eaglemoss.com/model.php
model_new2.png

Eaglemoss kits are fantastic. Their Bond DB5 is awesome, and if I remember, they also did a BTTF DeLorean. They are expensive though, especially if you're not based in the UK. I almost pulled the trigger on this, but it's 1/8... which is still really nice, but the scale would constantly remind me that it's not what I wanted. But the quality will be superb!

Back