Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been a member here for maybe a year or so, and I don't post a lot but do log in quite a bit. It is so funny to me how similar all the threads are. So, from what I've learned over the past year or so is how they seem to develop:

1. People get excited or complain about a figure being made or not made, the process, why it's taking so long, and price prediction.
2. HT makes the figure/prototype.
3. People get excited or not about the prototype and say "Meh" "Pass" or "I'm going to buy two" Day one Pre-order" along with price prediction.
4. A member gets a first hand pic of the actual figure, shares it with everyone here, people that hated it, fall in love with it, some get more excited, and a few still hate it and wants to continue to let everyone know they still hate it :lol
5. Pre-order goes up! MOST people are very upset about the price and no longer wants to buy two, SOME want to wait for discounts, OTHERS want to get out of the game all together, and a FEW order day one.

My point is… I have no point, It's just fun to watch!!! :lol

I've only been a member here for maybe a year or so, and I don't post a lot but do log in quite a bit. It is so funny to me how similar all the threads are. So, from what I've learned over the past year or so is how they seem to develop:

1. People get excited or complain about a figure being made or not made, the process, why it's taking so long, and price prediction.
2. HT makes the figure/prototype.
3. People get excited or not about the prototype and say "Meh" "Pass" or "I'm going to buy two" Day one Pre-order" along with price prediction.
4. A member gets a first hand pic of the actual figure, shares it with everyone here, people that hated it, fall in love with it, some get more excited, and a few still hate it and wants to continue to let everyone know they still hate it :lol
5. Pre-order goes up! MOST people are very upset about the price and no longer wants to buy two, SOME want to wait for discounts, OTHERS want to get out of the game all together, and a FEW order day one.

My point is… I have no point, It's just fun to watch!!! :lol

You can observe a lot by watching. :lol

With the 89, Tumbler, and 66 batmobile will be my ultimate vehicle trinity

The respective Batmobiles with their corresponding characters will make for one of,if not THE definitive sights in 1/6 collecting.'66 Batman and Robin just do'nt look good thumbing it.

It's been 3 1/2 years since it's announcement (the first post on this thread as well)
Now they announced new batmobile from new movie with bells and whistles.
Should I say this one is dead now?

No, I am actually excited I have faith they will make everything with this batmobile fully functional and not just halfly done like the 1989 batmobile and the tumbler... I have faith!

If Howard's Batman, the bomb is the '66 Batmobile. He can't wait to get rid of it.

ZhTjEE9.gif

After all this time, and seeing how advanced the new BvS Batmobile is, this thing better be Remote Controlled with deployable Bat-chutes, a working mobile crime computer, and actual 1/6th scale flares for the anti-theft countermeasures.:lol

At Toy Soul, they better finally announce it being released or put it to rest and say it is cancelled. Come on hot Toys, I want this desperately. As Arnold would say, "Do it now!'

At Toy Soul, they better finally announce it being released or put it to rest and say it is cancelled. Come on hot Toys, I want this desperately. As Arnold would say, "Do it now!'

In the Hot Toy's section at Toy Soul there's a table that has all their Batmobiles on it. Even has the Camo Tumbler and the 1/12 Bat. The 66 is missing from the table. Don't know if that means anything.

Back