Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys pre-order this or bought it after release? I could have sworn I paid less than 630. (NVM - maybe after taxes it was around 630.)

Way back when CSC was still good, I was fortunate to pick this up in person, so I was able to save on shipping.

I got mine beginning of the year for $825 shipped brand-new from EBay. I only got it to have it for Batman Returns Keaton.

I am still patiently waiting for the Batmobile, Batgirl, Joker and Julie Newmar Catwoman (not to mention Penguin and Riddler). Maybe HT will just surprise us out of the blue.

Best vehicle of all time for me. I want this hts.
russmartin2.jpg
IMG_8320.jpg

There were a few batmobiles made. Not sure if trunk difference due to angle of pic or different batmobile all together. Either way I want IT!

Last edited:
Was reading over on the SF , someone has heard from a very reliable source that the 66 is planned for release and that it may be shown on the 18th at toysoul . Apparently there has been an issue with the paint and it screwed up release plans. He went on to say HT might officially announce it in line with the anniversary of the tv show next year.
Watch this space.

That is what I was thinking and hoping that they release it at the 50 year anniversary. If it does not happen then, doubt will ever happen. Thanks for posting your Intel. I really hope you are right. I have over 500.00 in reward points burning a hole in my pocket.

That is what I was thinking and hoping that they release it at the 50 year anniversary. If it does not happen then, doubt will ever happen. Thanks for posting your Intel. I really hope you are right. I have over 500.00 in reward points burning a hole in my pocket.

I hope its right to. Will be interesting to see if it shows up or some more info on the 18th. They could stick it there on bricks as far as im concerned. As long as its there and we hear something, il be happy.

I will flex it immediately if up for order...itll be a great seller too

I'll take this with a grain of salt, but if, by some Christmas miracle, it winds up being true, I'm ****ed. So much for that free Batfleck figure I was gonna use my reward points on.:lol

Back