Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, buddy. On the day when this is in both our hands, I'll send another one of these your way.:duff

Now that The Bat is in the works (PO) and the Dynamic Duo have pretty much sold through, is there anything new to expect for this at SDCC?

I think this PO HAS to be soon. We'll see...

With all the '66 Batman items released this year It would make sense if the Batmobile went up for preorder in the next couple months. Though if it's not at SDCC I'll stop getting my hopes up.

Is it possible they are holding back for a short preorder/available window? The Batmobile would be a pinnacle of all possible 75th anniversary products . Not counting the bluray release which we all want, no, crave!!!

I keep thinking to myself that I've had this on pre order for months and then it dawns on me that it hasn't even been listed for PO yet :( :dunno

Would be ideal if it went up this week with it being the 75th anniversary of batman on Wednesday plus all the hype of comic con

My a Tumbler and 89 Batmobile are in A1 condition, do I'm expecting no less from this next offering of the greatest of all screen Batmobiles.

Back