Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of interchangeable parts for a three in one deal.

......I'll sell my testicles, arse, left leg and pancreas for that!

If you keep this up, you are going to save a bundle on clothes/shoes etc :lol And that's in addition to money gained from the organ sales! However, I feel that one of those items is going to be a really hard sell...

"One Chocolate Starfish, dependable but used daily....Offers"

I would prefer ONE DELOREAN with swap out parts for all movies.

Wait, this is the Batmobile thread. Oops. :horror

hot-toys-batman-robin-boy-wonder-figures.jpg

BTTF 2 Delorean would be best! I like the flip up wheels on flight.
Yeah the DeLorean from Back to the Future Part II would be the one I'd want most. Although I also thought it looked pretty cool in Back to the Future Part III when it had the wheels off and was set up on the train tracks with the circuitry and stuff that 50s Doc had put on the hood. One car with interchangeable parts would be ideal I agree with others.

On topic of the 66 Batmobile I want it but it's going to depend on the price probably. I'll for sure get the Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin figures though.

I want the first DeLorean because you could in theory get the parts from II from the end sequence. This and the DeLorean are the only vehicles I want from HT

i hope the line sells well, so hopefully we could then possibly get 66' batgirl and batcycle. that would be boss. :)

I have the perfect spot already picked out for this awesome Batmobile. I'm thinking about asking my wife to .... Probably not the best idea. A new curio might make more sense.

I have the perfect spot already picked out for this awesome Batmobile. I'm thinking about asking my wife to .... Probably not the best idea. A new curio might make more sense.

I am just going to this quietly, secretly, she will never know about this one.

With the announcement of the figures for Batman and Robin we see some new shots of the Batmobile.

Plus Hot Toys announced on Facebook that the pre-order is coming soon for the Batmobile!

With the announcement of the figures for Batman and Robin we see some new shots of the Batmobile.

Plus Hot Toys announced on Facebook that the pre-order is coming soon for the Batmobile!

This was the first thing I thought about when I saw the figures up for pre-order. Bring on the Batmobile. Must Have! :clap

Back