Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now where's our Hot Toys Dukes of Hazzard and 1/6 scale General Lee???

I had those as well (3 3/4 scale though). They were confiscated by my 3rd grade teacher. Never saw them again. Parents didn't do anything about it.

I still bare the scar. :monkey2

Anybody else who owned the original Mego figures extrememly excited about this? :blissy

No. I could rebuy those original Megos.moc and mib and still have change compared to what a set of these will cost.

I had those as well (3 3/4 scale though). They were confiscated by my 3rd grade teacher. Never saw them again. Parents didn't do anything about it.

I still bare the scar. :monkey2

SCENE FROM A CHRISTMAS STORY 2

PIXLE'S PARENTS: "And what brought you to this lowly state?"

BLIND PIXLE: "It was...it was..."

PIXLE'S PARENTS: "Please tell us!"

BLIND PIXLE: "Duke of Hazzard confiscation!"

PIXLE'S PARENTS: "NOOOOOooooooooo"

This will be my first 1:6 Hot Toys vehicle. (Got Medicoms Kaneda's bike and that's amazing!), I can see myself with a Tumbler, 89' Batmobile & a BatPod when the dust has settled :p

...I can see myself with a Tumbler, 89' Batmobile & a BatPod when the dust has settled :p

Oh how I would love all of those. Sadly, as pressed for space as I am, I just cannot fit them all in, I have room fro 2 1:6 vehicles maximum and one of those is the 1966 Barris Bat. I suspect the other will be the long hoped for 1:6 BTTF Delorean...

LondonFilmComicConventionJuly2011182.jpg

My 1:43 scale Minichamps Derean autographed by Christopher Lloyd and Leah Thompson.

Last edited:
Yeah but which version? The BTTF 1 version is the classic, but the BTTF 2 version has the 90 degree sideways rotating and light-up hover wheels (the car would come with a clear stand for this display). Then theres the BTTF railroad wheels version. Maybe they'll do one base car with interchangeable parts (1.21 jigawatt lightning rod, alternate wheels, Mr. Fusion compactor etc) so they get it all done at once--like the "composite" Batmobile shipping with features from both Burton films.

I like the idea of interchangeable parts for a three in one deal.

......I'll sell my testicles, arse, left leg and pancreas for that!

Back