Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the early in hand pics of the 1/6 89 Batmobile are in, it's making me want this even more than ever! Hurry up and put it up for PO!!!

nuqa8aqy.jpg

As good as this preview looks its going to be hard to pass on the batmobile

These get previwed and people already are wanting more :lol

Took them a while to show this and there are others even longer due. No way will they be doing tons of characters from this.

These two are it imo, perhaps they may do a Joker in a year or two, aybe

These get previwed and people already are wanting more :lol

Took them a while to show this and there are others even longer due. No way will they be doing tons of characters from this.

These two are it imo, perhaps they may do a Joker in a year or two, aybe

I don't know, BATMAN is a licence to print money for HT so, just two or three figures only? I am not so sure. They have bled the Iron Man line so dry it's turned into a bit of a joke even here on the forums so HT are more than capable.

I don't mind personally, BATMAN is my 'thing' and the '66 TV version was my first exposure to the higher, brighter and more colourful production values of the TV series so it holds a special place for me. And as for that car.....:dance

I will absolutely buy the Batmobile. But I'm just going to keep my 1966 show customs from Inner Circle Toys.

Hot Toys figures would look too good to reflect the costumes and the show. I just need a Batgirl and Catwoman and I am happy.

i don't have a choice now, i just gotta buy this as well. already have the tumbler and ordered the 89 batmobile, so yeah you know..what can you do but but it as well.

If the faces on the 1966 version are right I will have to find a way to get this too. This could be the crown jewel in my art room. Five year old me is sooooo happy!

Back