Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there is the small matter of around $600 :lol

No problem, You know why....?

BecauseImBatman_zps1a67279a.gif

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say $550. It'll be more expensive than the Tumbler because of the size and amount of detail, but cheaper than the 89 Batmobile, as it doesn't have as many features.

It's pretty long from the back of the seats to the rear of the car. I honestly have no idea how much it'll be.

I just hope it doesn't get damaged in shipping like the other batmobiles.

I am just going to this quietly, secretly, she will never know about this one.

That may be my best best. What are the odds she'll notice a 3 foot long Batmobile on the shelf? As long as she keeps playing candy crush, I'm probably safe.:ignore:

With the announcement of the figures for Batman and Robin we see some new shots of the Batmobile.

Plus Hot Toys announced on Facebook that the pre-order is coming soon for the Batmobile!

Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

I'm so droooooling. :panic:

I'm also really greedy...I want a Batgirl figure and a Julie Newmar Catwoman....meeeeyowwww.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say $550. It'll be more expensive than the Tumbler because of the size and amount of detail, but cheaper than the 89 Batmobile, as it doesn't have as many features.

yeah around 500 ish is what I think it'll probably fall into.

Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.

I'm so droooooling. :panic:

I'm also really greedy...I want a Batgirl figure and a Julie Newmar Catwoman....meeeeyowwww.

:exactly: that's the one in particular that I really hope they get to do. and if I get to really let my imagination go wild, maybe her batcycle as well? :pray:

I don't care what it costs, I will be buying it. Do you hear me Hot Toys? I'LL PAY WHATEVER IT TAKES.

post-24165-landscaping-money-gif-VGuL.gif

I'm hoping against hope, but I have a feeling this will be the most expensive Batmobile yet. Think it will cross over into the seven hundred dollar mark....

I'm hoping against hope, but I have a feeling this will be the most expensive Batmobile yet. Think it will cross over into the seven hundred dollar mark....

What makes you say that? It's a relatively easy build, depending on what details they decide to add. And tbh, $700 will price out too many potential customers. It'll likely be $550 or thereabouts, and pushing past $600 if the features are insane.

Back