Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys is gonna have to get the ball rolling with more realistic looking exposed legs for Robin. Just take what they did with the muscle arms and transpose that to the legs, I say.

oh no...this and the delorian are the two vehicles i would ever consider..this is bad news

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Yeah 4th quarter hopefully! Damn with the tumbler, bat-pod, and '89 Batmobile and all of the tdkr releases I'm going to be displaying this next to my cardboard box home.

Hey, that's fine. I've heard all of the shippers and artboxes make for pretty sturdy homes. I'll bet that with all of the stuff coming out, you can get quite a bit of square footage, too. :lol I probably won't be far behind...

I grew up watching the reruns and movies of The 60's Batman show and loved it.I have always loved the Batmobile from the show and would love to see them do both 1/6 heroes and villains. Best toy news of the year for me!!!!!!!!!:hi5:

How much are we speculating this should be cheaper than the tumbler Im hopeing but will prob be priced in between tumbeler and 89 batmobile.

Dear god hot toys greatest announcement in recent memory i used to love this show when i was growing up . cant wait to get the figures:panic::panic::panic::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::hi5::hi5::hi5:

Back