Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman+West+Ward+Run.jpg
:rotfl
I want good 1/6 figures of them so bad.

Well this definitely puts the nail in the coffin of the idea that I would ever get '89 Batman figures. If I want old school live action Bats, I go with '66. Gonna look so gloriously vibrant on the shelf.

I'm sure there'll be buyers for this license but I'm not one of them. Wish HT acquired Green Hornet instead.

Best news of the day (unless Matrix figs or Blade Runner is announced).
Now bring on the figs:
Batman
Robin
Batgirl (on motorcycle)
Catwoman (Newmar...none better)
Joker
Riddler
Penguin
Egghead (gotta dig Vincent Price in that role)

Now bring on the figs:
Batman
Robin
Batgirl (on motorcycle)
Joker
Riddler
Penguin

Batman, Robin, Joker (better see the faint hint of the stache), Riddler (heh heh heh heh heh), Penguin (wawk wawk wawk wawk), and Catwoman (only Newmar)... purrrrrrrrrrrfect.

Best start to comic-con, ever!

Why must Hot Toys tempt me? Just when I thought I was done with 1:6, they have to pull this. This is by far my favorite Batmobile. Will have to give this some serious thought.

Hope this means possibly an Adam West PF and Julie Newmar PF. Probably alone in wanting that though.

It'll be way out of my price range, but goddamn that's beautiful. Just the fact that it exists makes me smile.

So excited for this! I can say that I was about 30 years too late to have experienced its initial run, but it is still one that's close to my heart. I remember that it was Batman:TAS before breakfast, and Batman:The Series on TV Land after dinner. Not to mention that my grandpa was a massive Batman fan, and helped to introduce me to a lot of what I know and love about the character today.

I know that this hobby is full of baby boomers, and I'd just like to say congratulations to them. This hobby is centered around nostalgia and memories, and this is one of those lines that's almost purely nostalgia. It seems like collecting, for me, anyways, is all about being able to look at an item and instantly be reminded of the time when I first saw it. This stuff may be superficial and unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but when you've got something that can instantly transport you back to your childhood, just by looking at it, that's some powerful stuff. So, again, congratulations to you guys.

Now bring on the figs:
Batman
Robin
Batgirl (on motorcycle)
Joker
Riddler
Penguin

I forgot Batgirl...

So excited for this! I can say that I was about 30 years too late to have experienced its initial run, but it is still one that's close to my heart. I remember that it was Batman:TAS before breakfast, and Batman:The Series on TV Land after dinner. Not to mention that my grandpa was a massive Batman fan, and helped to introduce me to a lot of what I know and love about the character today.

I know that this hobby is full of baby boomers, and I'd just like to say congratulations to them. This hobby is centered around nostalgia and memories, and this is one of those lines that's almost purely nostalgia. It seems like collecting, for me, anyways, is all about being able to look at an item and instantly be reminded of the time when I first saw it. This stuff may be superficial and unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but when you've got something that can instantly transport you back to your childhood, just by looking at it, that's some powerful stuff. So, again, congratulations to you guys.

:clap:goodpost:

Back