Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have resisted purchasing 1/6 vehicles up until now due to lack of space and price.
I don't see how I can resist this.
I am going to be soooo broke

I seriously am thinking a clearance sale needs to happen to secure funds and room for all the Bat goodness. It is inevitable Clooney and Kilmer will join, West, Keaton and Bale in 1:6 glory.

Wish I could afford this thing. Let's just hope they make a ton so I can buy one for close to cost in a later, non-heavy bat-year.

Will be getting any and all figures, though. As long as Hot Toys spaces them out a bit. Too much Bat at once right now.

I'll add it to these....

P3270325.jpg

P3270337.jpg

PC140142.jpg

NewLittleBats.jpg

43rdscale66batandfriends2.jpg

P6290002.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

PartsofmyBATCollection4.jpg

PartsofmyBATCollection3.jpg

NewBatAdditionsJan20102.jpg

I only have one or two...sorta...you know...in a totally non-OCD kind of way...

Last edited:
Holy sheeeet :lol No interest but this is amazing, a full line up of 1:6 Batmobiles from HT will look stunning, I hope they do them all, even Clooney's. I couldn't refuse the Forever Batmobile or a Kilmer Batman figure.

Phew! Thanks to this, the BAT, the camo tumbler...I'll finally be able to get over my HT Batman completism. Can use that money for the Batman AA figures instead! :lol

But congrats for those purchasing the Bats 66 line. Fun show, but not worthy of HT prices, at least for me.

Looks good. 1966 Batman stuff is an easy pass for me ... but, if you're into that sort of thing, good for you. Go for it.

I'd rather have the Tumbler.

SnakeDoc

Great news for Batman fans!

We are now proud to present the license of the hugely popular classic Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series! First bringing to fans is this finely crafted 1/6th scale Batmobile collectible from the Series which is proudly unveiled at San Diego Comic Con today!

Fans, please visit the booth of Sideshow Collectibles (booth number: 1929) to have a close look at our one-of-its-kind Batmobile! More collectibles from this Series are coming soon! Stay tuned!

image001.jpg

HotToys-Batman1966Live-actionTVSeries-Batmobile_2.jpg

HotToys-Batman1966Live-actionTVSeries-Batmobile_1.jpg

image002.jpg

O.M.____ing.G :thud::thud::thud:

I'm all over this :yess:

Sweetness! I'm still on the fence about buying it--the same way I'm still on the fence for the 89 Batmobile, but for some reason now I want them both more. :gah:

In no way interested, but I still cant friggin' wait to see these for some reason. :lol

Sweetness! I'm still on the fence about buying it--the same way I'm still on the fence for the 89 Batmobile, but for some reason now I want them both more. :gah:

I feel you on this one. I'm trying to stay away from all the HT vehicles. Can't bring myself to put so much down on toys. And the space they would take up. But there's not a day that goes by that I'm not tempted.

Wow! simply wow!!!! I simply can't wait to see all the figures that will come out of this line, so many memorable characters in the series...and Im sure they'll probably do a bat cycle somewhere down the road! This property will go on for a long time i think!

Wow, this is something I would never have expected as a high-end collectible. My brother and I watched this show all the time as kids. Nice way to think outside the box, Hot Toys. :yess:

Hey, that's fine. I've heard all of the shippers and artboxes make for pretty sturdy homes. I'll bet that with all of the stuff coming out, you can get quite a bit of square footage, too. :lol I probably won't be far behind...

We can build a condo out of the shippers if we compiled everything from both our collections :lol Residents/tenants are to be only HT collectors :lecture hahaha

sometimes we have to look from the past to be successful in future (present),

this is cool

Batman+West+Ward+Run.jpg

I'm listening to Sia's "Titanium" on my laptop right now while perusing this thread. Totally hilarious to hear such an epic song while looking at this still of these two running. "I am titaaaaaaniiiiiiuuumm!" :lol

Back