Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II....

IMHO, Ezio > Altair anyway... so this is an easy buy.

:hi5:

Ezio definitely had a cooler looking costume as opposed to Altair. Altair's was pretty much just a white robe. Plus Ezio has a semi-cape, the cape always wins

AltairEzio.jpg

This is great news. I've been waiting for an Assassin Creed figure. Would've preferred an Altair figure like some others here, but Ezio will do just fine.

Its all about ezio the dude looks awesome.

I think Altaïr's costume looks way cooler because of a couple of things... First of all the hood looks way cooler because it's all closed up at the bottom, no open shirt or anything on him. I like the sleeves better, not these fluffy pirate shirt sleeves and lastly I like the fact that his robe extends all the way to his legs.
I'm not saying that I don't like the Ezio look, because he looks awesome too. I just like Altaïr better.

Overall I'm happy to see HT expanding beyond Resident Evil. I'm hoping we're gonna see a Mass Effect line! :rock :rock :rock

Hmmmm... I was reading through the HT Prince of Persia thread and some dots connected in my mind. Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed are both Ubisoft licenses. Can we expect more in that regard? Maybe a video game version of Prince Dastan? Or other Ubi licenses?Something nice to think about.

Don't suggest that over at OSW, the prospect of HT making Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six figures'll have them foaming at the mouth with anticipation.

i'm about 10 years behind on games. but like the rest of you, i'm glad we're seeing a new game in the range. there's still hope for a fully realized DX PERS 1/6 pac man!

I really can't wait to see Hot Toys take on Ezio's costume. His cape is retractable in the game, wonder how HT are gonna do it.

Both Altair and Ezio have really good points, Altair was already a Master Assassin but was a cocky arrogant a-hole. On the plus side he completely changes through out the game. Ezio starts off as a flambouyant young lad but matures into the Master Assassin. That flambouyancy is reflected in Ezio's outfit! It's pretty unique. Whereas Altair's feels more like a uniform because all the other assassins wear similar. It's still ace, though. In the game I thought Ezio's outfit looked worse the more armor you put on it. I never really put any armor on him on my 2nd playthrough.

I want both characters just as much,Altair's outfit is simple,while Ezio's looks more advanced but cool as hell imo,besides...Ezio had 2 Hidden blades while Altair had only 1 so i think i will have more fun with Ezio.

You think HT will add a light up Apple of Eden?That would be VERY nice!

I don't understand all of the Altair love. Ezio = much, much, MUCH better game, better character, cooler costume, better setting (Ren. Italy), etc.

Other than Altair being the original game Assassin, what is the appeal vs Ezio? Seriously.

I'm surprised as well. I thought Ezio was generally thought of as the much better character. Altair's the original though man, the 1st master Assassin. I lean more towards Ezio as well but Altair is still badass :rock

I don't understand all of the Altair love. Ezio = much, much, MUCH better game, better character, cooler costume, better setting (Ren. Italy), etc.

Other than Altair being the original game Assassin, what is the appeal vs Ezio? Seriously.

Here's one of the reasons.

I think Altaïr's costume looks way cooler because of a couple of things... First of all the hood looks way cooler because it's all closed up at the bottom, no open shirt or anything on him. I like the sleeves better, not these fluffy pirate shirt sleeves and lastly I like the fact that his robe extends all the way to his legs.
I'm not saying that I don't like the Ezio look, because he looks awesome too. I just like Altaïr better.

All valid points. For me, Altair was the original assassin. His look was simple. That's how an assassin should be. Nothing on him that is unnecessary. If you needed armor then you weren't that good at your job. That puffy shirt of Ezio was too flamboyant, and his costume was just too loud. Altair could walk through the crowded streets inconspicuously. To me Ezio just had too much going on. That's why I prefer Altair, BUT if we get Ezio I'll still take it.

AC 2 was the better game and yes Ezio is the more interesting character,but Altair is the original Assassin,the man that made the Codex Pages that lead to the Map,he is simply one of the men behind the mystery of the games just like Big Boss was to the Metal Gear saga which is why i like Bigg Boss more than Solid Snake.

Better is better but why not have both if HT offers both? :wink1:

Bah. Ezio and AC2 for the easy win. Better is better.

You shouldn't brush others opinions aside so easily ..im betting you may have a change of heart once hot toys actually unveil there altair.
I personally love both of them equally ..but altair would be very hard to pass on as he is the original assassin and he started the franchise.

Im betting altair jumps to mind more so then etzio when people hear "assassins creed".

NOT Hot Toys but a custom from a korean website- Ifigure. Just to get a idea of how awesome this will be.
custom28042.jpg
[/IMG
custom28041.jpg
[/IMG]

Back