Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II....

Altair was a much cooler character even though I didn't enjoy the first game that much at all.

With this license it may mean that we will see an Altair. I mean HT anounced a Blade II figure then a Blade Trinity so you never know. Altair would be an instant purchase for me.

Sweet! I hope they make Nathan Drake, Solid Snake & a few others... Arkham Asylum would be great as well.

If its regular hot toys bases we get with figure from this line im definitely going to pick up a few of the new enterbay metal stands so i can pose my etzio or altair in midair pouncing poses.
assasincreed.jpg

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited for this. This looks AMAZING. Now Hot Toys needs to do a Dead Space and I can die a happy man

This is great news. I love Assassin's Creed. One of the few games that I actually play the whole way through.

I'm in.

I don't understand the preference for Altair. Ezio's a more interesting character and he dresses better. Not to mention his game is better.

I like Altair much more cause he only has 9 fingers!

I don't like Assassin's Creed, but I hope that this line is successful and Hot Toys makes more figures from game properties that I like. More Resident Evil too, as there are still a lot of characters and monsters I'd like to see made.

Didn't have much time to comment on this earlier, man am I excited!!!! Love the games. Love Ezio and Altair!

It could have been Assassins Creed 1 and i'd of been equally happy, 2 is awesome though. I am buzzing man!!

I have the Ezio statue seen a few pages back, it looks great on a shelf so I can't get my head round how good a 1/6th fully tailored version with retractable blade will look. Bring it Hot Toys!

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Will be in for the standard white costume young look and maybe the older Master Assassin black costume with beard look.

Pumped!

Yess! Ezio would make a great looking figure. I probably won't be bothered by alternates... just want the main outfit.

Man, I'm getting way more excited for figures than games these days...

Last edited:

Ezios costume is so elaborate, man I can't wait to see Hot Toys' attempt at it. I can see it beating the T-800 leather get-up in terms of tailoring.

Well this is a definate must buy for me i dont know about the rest of you though lol.

Im betting they will release two versions of etzio the first being the younger version and the second being the older mater assassin,then possible altair.
To make it worth buying both id imagine they will give one version half the weapons seen in the game and the other version the other half, 4 example the master assassin could include the axe and the hidden gun while the younger version could have the short blade and mace ..hell they may even make the da vinci flying machine!

Im betting they will release two versions of etzio the first being the younger version and the second being the older mater assassin,then possible altair.
To make it worth buying both id imagine they will give one version half the weapons seen in the game and the other version the other half, 4 example the master assassin could include the axe and the hidden gun while the younger version could have the short blade and mace ..hell they may even make the da vinci flying machine!

Wasn't a critizism of the game that the flying machine was only used for one or two incidents in the game?

Wasn't a critizism of the game that the flying machine was only used for one or two incidents in the game?

Ya i think there were only like 2 missions with it ya ..one being a test flight the other the actual mission ..but ya chances are slim that they'd make one but as the mad hatter would say "its only impossible if you believe it is" :wink1:

Back