Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap:slap:slap

And I agree. They had potential to make all leading characters, at least Altair and Desmond, but it just looks like one and done. They rather keep making Resident Evil figures :lol

Yeah, I would've loved Altair and Desmond, too. But, the entire VGM line is generally at the back-burner because HT has got a boner for Iron Man and Marvel in general. Aside from Leon and Ada being revealed at SDCC recently, RE hasn't been getting a lot of attention in recent years, either (Battle Suit Jill in 2011, and RE 4 Ada in 2013).

I'd love Ezio in the Armor of Brutus with an Apple, and him from Revelations in basic outfit. :monkey2

Yeah, the Brutus armor was my favorite from Brotherhood, and old Ezio had a pretty cool outfit, too.

Yeah, I would've loved Altair and Desmond, too. But, the entire VGM line is generally at the back-burner because HT has got a boner for Iron Man and Marvel in general. Aside from Leon and Ada being revealed at SDCC recently, RE hasn't been getting a lot of attention in recent years, either (Battle Suit Jill in 2011, and RE 4 Ada in 2013).

Yeah, the Brutus armor was my favorite from Brotherhood, and old Ezio had a pretty cool outfit, too.

Damn Marvel, they should burn... :rotfl no. I'm a Marvel fan myself but I like other things and I wish HT would do more video game stuff. Hell I would kill someone for them to do more AC, more Arkham City, and a freaking Solid Snake from MGS1-2

Ubisoft are moving waaay too quick with AC. Too much new stuff and too much stuff in general. Broader audience can't get excited for this franchise and don't care for merchandise, thus we're not getting anything but NECA.

NECA lost the license after Revelations, it's all ****** McFarlane from here on out

Ouch! I didn't know that...
AC fans, you have my sympathies.

_

I'll never sell my HT Ezio, La-la-la-la! :blissy

I have a second one. You'll never find it! :monkey3
tumblr_mkkdn4cezF1s60bsco1_500.gif

I have a second one. You'll never find it! :monkey3

I have an idea where you've hidden it...

jiND5a3.gif

Damn Marvel, they should burn... :rotfl no. I'm a Marvel fan myself but I like other things and I wish HT would do more video game stuff. Hell I would kill someone for them to do more AC, more Arkham City, and a freaking Solid Snake from MGS1-2

I'd love some MGS 1 and 2 figures, but I doubt that Hot Toys will ever tackle those lines. They've only made Raiden because he's a cyborg, and the armor color they chose for their EX armor figure bears a striking resemblance to a certain Marvel character. Big Boss from TPP (which will be their next figure) also has a red robot arm... and I don't have to elaborate more on why they chose that :lol.

VG figure line, getting shafted by Iron Man since 2010.

Last edited:
Finally got my first hot toys ever ! I've been wanting him for some time now, but i didn't want to spend to much on him so i missed it a few times.
Except for a few minors issues due to how old the figure is, he is really amazing.
Can't wait to make him a full diorama to go with the backdrop, and do really good poses. Meanwhile these two will be roommate :1-1:141560798_2927855350822496_8343436991304264379_n.jpg141412891_745827869374202_4984995012193656582_n.jpg

Back