Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II....

Hmmmm... I was reading through the HT Prince of Persia thread and some dots connected in my mind. Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed are both Ubisoft licenses. Can we expect more in that regard? Maybe a video game version of Prince Dastan? Or other Ubi licenses?Something nice to think about.

the same gears were turning in my head. Personally I'd prefer a video game incarnation of the prince.

Ubisoft also does Splinter Cell, I wouldn't mind a couple figures from that. If only as a warm up for some MGS figures :D

also the tailoring on the creed figure is going to be insane...The more I think about this figure the more excited I am.

Never played any of these games so have no interest in the licence. Great for those who want these figures. And atleast Hot Toys are expanding beyound Resident Evil in video game licences.

I've never played an AC game either but I am also glad HT is expanding their VG game licence byeond RE. I really hope they tackle Dead Space or Bioshock next.

Oh no.

This is going to cost me a lot. A helluva lot.

This is the best news ever!!!! i will definitely be all 4 an etzio and an altair figure ..this makes that price of persia figure a super pass 4 me even if the sculpt is fixed.

The figures from this license will definitely be hot toys most impressive tailored figures.

HOLY ____,HOLY ____,HOLYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT.I crapped my pants when i saw the newsletter today,this has been one of my most wanted figures ever since Ass Creed 1,thank you Hot Toys,first Ezio,then Onimusha by Enterbay,all we need now is a better Solid Snake than Medicom´s.

HOT TOYS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually happy with these 3,these are so well done i could easily live without a 1/6 figure.

I have seen the details on their Prince of Persia,Kamui Gaiden and that other Asian movie outfits,they look amazing,imagine how kick ass the Assassins outfit will be :yess:

TI don't understand the preference for Altair. Ezio's a more interesting character and he dresses better. Not to mention his game is better.

Yeah, like Biojex said, he's the original, plus I actually prefer the simplistic nature of Altair's costume compared to Ezio's. Both are kick ass still though

eziom.jpg

Ezio & Altair confirm right?
I'm a big fan of Assassin's Creed can't wait for the figure and new AC : Brotherhood.

HT got the AC 2 license,which means no Altair yet.

that would be cool hot toys assassin's creed figure the game is awesome

There are flashbacks to the first game in 2 ..so hot toys may just cover both characters with this license ..theres no other interesting characters they can 2 besides.

This is awesome news! :yess:

Can't wait for HT to release the proto pics.

"The collectible figure of the key character will be launched soon! Stay tuned!"

I wonder how soon???

If they make an Altair armor version of Ezio from the endgame I'll have to order that.

Best image I can find (doesn't have his beard):

altairsarmor3.png

I think HT will give us both outfits,the standard white and Altair´s black one.

It's likely Altair will be produced as well, he did appear in both games so it's practically a no-brainer. I'd say we'll see at least a couple of different versions of Ezio, maybe even a Desmond at some point.

Nonetheless it's great to see Hot Toys finally picking up another videogame licence. Fingers crossed for Uncharted figures.

The VG licence has so much potential, this figure is going to be awesome.

Seriously though, Metal Gear Solid and Arkham Asylum figs would be incredible.

Can they afford Medicom yet to obtain their licences?

Back