Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II....

i just hope they give us the best looking knives,swords,spear,and off course...hidden blades in metal and not plastic.

i just hope they give us the best looking knives,swords,spear,and off course...hidden blades in metal and not plastic.

Ya if they give us plastic weapons they may as well just paint them brown and call them training weapons:slap

Metal weapons would be great, has HT ever done that though? Maybe some military weapons like your M4's and MP5's have been metal, not really any specifically pointy edges, but with swords and knives, it's a safety hazard. I know these things say recommended for people of age 15 or 16 + on the box but still. Doubt they would get away with it.

It's not only HT that has the AC2 license you know, Neca also have it. So we have 7" figures coming as well! I think we can expect to see them at SDCC, man it's a good time to be an Assassins Creed fan.

The existing statue of Ezio I have plus the eventual Hot Toys figure plus the Neca figures, i'll have a neat Assassins collection, a bit of each scale.

I don't know why they don't many all their blades metal (like Blade's sword!). I have all of the Goemon figures and Kamui... their metal blades are very nicely detailed and look far better than plastic weapons.

Is blades sword metal as well? I'm an idiot. Metal Weapons for Ezio! :rock

The Wolverine blades were also metal.i don't know,it can go either way with HT as their latest Resident Evil,Sarah Conner were also plastic while a few other were metal.Considering what Assassins Creed was about it is a no brainer to have Metal Weapons.

It's not a big deal to me. There are some cases where plastic weapons are preferable to me. Sometimes a figure might have a slightly loose joint in it's arm and can't hold a metal weapon very well. I'm currently experiencing that with my HT Goemon figure and my Triad Toys Samurai Champloo figures. Goemon has a kinda weak shoulder joint and he can't keep his metal sword at shoulder height. Mugen and Jin have very loose wrists, can't hold their metal katanas.

Metal weapons feel nice in my hand and they add a bit of value to the figure, but overall it's not important to me. If the Ezio and Altair figures really needed a metal weapon, it'd only be the larger blades that'd be necessary. The rest (daggers, wrist blade) can stay plastic.

I think loose joint issues is luck of the draw... my Goemon seems fine, but I don't move him around too much. I had issues with his feet though until I got them replaced.

Yeah, loose joints are variable afflictions that may affect some but not others. Still, I'd be okay with plastic weapons, but I guess metal swords and such would be cool, and more durable.

^^^ The Throwing knife is sold out.:mad:

I might buy the fighting kinfe, it looks to be well made.

Yeah it's allright i guess,i have never owned any of products from them before so i have no idea how the quality is.The Throwing knife is very simple and cheap so can't go wrong with that one.

Back