Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II....

I would rather collect feathers than the 450 flags in the first game.......that was retarded

True. But that's such an unnecessary and inconsequential aspect of the game that can be easily ignored. The problem is a lot of the boring, monotonous stuff in the first game is obligatory.

I would rather collect feathers than the 450 flags in the first game.......that was retarded

Very true. I had forgotten about those flags. I collected maybe 3.

Also, if it weren't for UNCHARTED 2 (which was arguably only marginally better) ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 would have topped many Game of The Year lists for 2009. The first game never even approached that status.

Also, if it weren't for UNCHARTED 2 (which was arguably only marginally better) ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 would have topped many Game of The Year lists for 2009. The first game never even approached that status.

ERrrR Guess we gonna clash heads!!

Did one forget about batman:nana:

Looking back on 2009 it was an awesome year for games

Very true. I had forgotten about those flags. I collected maybe 3.

Yea, I wanted to get 1000/1000 on it, so I had to get the stupid flags and kill all the templars. Played AC2 with a buddy of mine and the feathers/glyphs were MUCH easier to find than the flags

Did one forget about batman:nana:

Looking back on 2009 it was an awesome year for games

Oh, ARKHAM ASYLUM was fantastic. But it wasn't Game of The Year, for precisely the reason you pointed out: 2009 was an awesome one for games. Both AC2 and UNCHARTED 2 were better, for starters.

Oh, ARKHAM ASYLUM was fantastic. But it wasn't Game of The Year, for precisely the reason you pointed out: 2009 was an awesome one for games. Both AC2 and UNCHARTED 2 were better, for starters.

May not have won Best of 2009, but tt definitely won Best Batman Game EVER

To be honest I'd take a Hot Toys Batman: AA announcement over ACII any day.

May not have won Best of 2009, but tt definitely won Best Batman Game EVER
That was really not too difficult an achievement. :lol

To be honest I'd take a Hot Toys Batman: AA announcement over ACII any day.
Well, yeah, that'd probably make for cooler figures... but for reasons that have almost nothing to do with the games themselves. Batman is Batman.

Batman was my game of the year followed closely by UC2/AC2. Really hard to separate the 3 tho. Would love to have the time to platinum all 3.

We already have The Dark Knight Batmans, a totally original license will bring a nice freshness to my collection

Well, yeah, that'd probably make for cooler figures... but for reasons that have almost nothing to do with the games themselves. Batman is Batman.

Not necessarily, and if what you said were true we'd all want figures from the Batman & Robin movie or those crappy PS2/Xbox/Gamecube Batman games.

I really cant see hot toys doing Arkham asylum figures like many on here are hoping for ..hot toys tends to stick to properly proportioned characters for there figures(and i believe thats why they do so much more movie based stuff then games) ..and Arkham asylums characters are kinda to Comic animated looking if ya get what i mean and not properly proportioned..they wouldn't fit in right imo with what hot toys have done already, But hey if id does ever happen i guess it could be the start of a new style for hot toys.

Well, they could take the Resident Evil 5 Chris Roided up body and use that for Batman :huh:huh:huh:huh

Not necessarily, and if what you said were true we'd all want figures from the Batman & Robin movie or those crappy PS2/Xbox/Gamecube Batman games.

Okay, let's put it this way... if it's Batman and doesn't suck, some people will want figures.

Can you image a AA Harleyquinn ??? That would sell by the bucket loads
Harleyquinnnew.jpg

Can you image a AA Harleyquinn ??? That would sell by the bucket loads
Harleyquinnnew.jpg

I'd get one, for sure. Bats and Scarecrow, too. Probably Joker as well.

Maybe HT will snare the license when the 2nd game comes out.

More than any of these, though, I'd like MASS EFFECT figures from them.

Okay, let's put it this way... if it's Batman and doesn't suck, some people will want figures.

That's a rule limited to Batman? In most cases replacing 'Batman' in what you said with most other game or comic heroes and your statement would still apply.

Anyway, Batman is taking over this thread. :lol

Back