Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II....

That custom is great. Makes me sad to think that Hot Toys are doing the wrong character. This is what we can hope for in the future.

How can they be doing the wrong character? They have a licence for AC2 :lol Personally i'm glad it's Ezio!

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Better game. Period. End of story. Not even debatable, imho.

Yes i agree the second game is much better ..but in terms of figures Etzio vs Altair is very debatable ..and Altair appeared in the second game briefly so there is a still a chance we may get him from this license(similar to how we got an original suit batman fig from the dark knight)..i thinks its very possible especially with all the licenses and figures hot toys have on there plate right now it may just be easier for them to put out both characters using the one license and then be done with it.

PRECISELY.

In MY opinion, I prefer the original.

You honestly prefer the original GAME to the second? :google Seriously, you must be the only one in the world (including anyone at Ubisoft).

That's cool, though. There's gotta be at least one. :duff

I really do. :)

True though, hardly anyone does. Perhaps I am nostalgiac about when I first entered the starting city. Breathtakingly well rendered and massive!

You honestly prefer the original GAME to the second? :google Seriously, you must be the only one in the world (including anyone at Ubisoft).

That's cool, though. There's gotta be at least one. :duff

I prefer the first game time setting look and feel of the whole game and story and the lab bits where much better.

I prefer the second game mechanics

Simples give me both figures:thud:

I loved climbing the church steeple in the first game ..nothing like that in the second ..sure there were things as high..but not as awesome.

ACII wins it for me for many reason, but the biggest reason is that it rewrote history to introduce Leonardo Da Vinci as Ezio's flamboyantly fey inventor friend.

BestFriend.jpg

I loved climbing the church steeple in the first game ..nothing like that in the second ..sure there were things as high..but not as awesome.

Yeah, but that's one of the very few things you could do. AC1 was a very repetitive game. ACII allowed you to do things that were just as cool, but in many different ways.

AC1 plays like a very, very early Beta version of AC2. It's just a much-improved game in every conceivable way.

Yeah, but that's one of the very few things you could do. AC1 was a very repetitive game. ACII allowed you to do things that were just as cool, but in many different ways.

Ya the overall experice from 2 was much better the the first and it didn't feel like a chore to complete the game ..but that said once i cleared 2 that was it and i haven't touched it since ..but may play it again with all this new hype over the figures.:)

I found hitting my main targets a lot more satisfying in Ac than 2. found In two I could just charge in and get the job done.

I found hitting my main targets a lot more satisfying in Ac than 2. found In two I could just charge in and get the job done.

That might be because the first game made that task tedious and boring.

AC1 plays like a very, very early Beta version of AC2. It's just a much-improved game in every conceivable way.

Except the feather collecting. I did not like that one bit. And your reward for collecting them all was so, so weak.

Well since you had an extremely limited amount of ways to eliminate targets in AC1, you're bound to get used to the feeling. It got very monotonous.

Except the feather collecting. I did not like that one bit. And your reward for collecting them all was so, so weak.

True. But that's such an unnecessary and inconsequential aspect of the game that can be easily ignored. The problem is a lot of the boring, monotonous stuff in the first game is obligatory.

Back