Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

Well I'd say we'll see Marty released in 2013, but the time machine given how complicated it is and how long the Batmobile is taking, yes realisticly 2014 for the Delorean.

Indeed, Spidey though toned is never a bulging muscly character like Maguire was. Garfields body type suits the role better

Maguire was bulgy? I wonder how small some of you are muscle wise to think a Vegan Like Tobey is all Huge. He was just fit with some muscle tone. I think Garfield is a little too small IMO (and i like him better)

Spider-man HAS muscles, but is also lean and wiry. Garfield could use 5-10lbs of pure muscle IMO especially the legs. But he's good enough for a supposed HS kid, but could beef up a bit for a sequel.

I really hope hot toys have not abandon making figures from the Raimi films now that there going onto making figures from this line and the sequel movies. I couldn't care less for Venom, sandman and the Original Goblin but I really want a figure of Doc Ock to complete my Raimi display.

Maguire was bulgy? I wonder how small some of you are .....
tumblr_lws5tew3gO1qht847.gif

Maguire was bulgy? I wonder how small some of you are muscle wise to think a Vegan Like Tobey is all Huge. He was just fit with some muscle tone.

You got that right. Anyone who thinks Maguire is bulky or muscular should really start lifting weights and eat a sandwich or two.

Maguire was bulgy? I wonder how small some of you are muscle wise to think a Vegan Like Tobey is all Huge. He was just fit with some muscle tone. I think Garfield is a little too small IMO (and i like him better)

Spider-man HAS muscles, but is also lean and wiry. Garfield could use 5-10lbs of pure muscle IMO especially the legs. But he's good enough for a supposed HS kid, but could beef up a bit for a sequel.

I call this kinda bulgy...

tobey-maguire-cap-1.jpg

And this toned...

Andrew-Garfield-Emma-Stone-Spider-Man-Scene-1.jpg

I really hope hot toys have not abandon making figures from the Raimi films now that there going onto making figures from this line and the sequel movies. I couldn't care less for Venom, sandman and the Original Goblin but I really want a figure of Doc Ock to complete my Raimi display.

Since they still make Iron Man 1 and Batman Begins figures i don't see one reason they. Should stop the Raimi films

Awesome Lawrence - 'workin' up a black sweat'!! :yess:

Prince was playing here in Sydney tonight!!

Didn't go.. too expensive. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I call this kinda bulgy...

tobey-maguire-cap-1.jpg

And this toned...

Andrew-Garfield-Emma-Stone-Spider-Man-Scene-1.jpg

Since they still make Iron Man 1 and Batman Begins figures i don't see one reason they. Should stop the Raimi films

Both of them in these photos probably don't weigh more than 155 pounds. No bulk going on at all...

I don't think anybody got my joke :lol

"Bulgy" & "Bulky" aren't the same. So guys, stop referring to other guys as "Bulgy", it kinda makes you sound .....

Gay.

The thing with Toby Maguire is he isn't the right proportions. He's kinda of squat and a bit wide. It's small things that add up to a Spider-Man that doesn't work for me. Andrwe Garfield has the right proportions, more lanky and narrow in his build.

The thing with Toby Maguire is he isn't the right proportions. He's kinda of squat and a bit wide. It's small things that add up to a Spider-Man that doesn't work for me. Andrwe Garfield has the right proportions, more lanky and narrow in his build.

:goodpost:

That sums it up very well

Hot Toys The Amazing Spider Man

579844_10150824909657344_58690437343_9751971_98658389_n.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man will be swinging into theatres in 3D next month! This will mark a new chapter of Spider-Man in his long-established legacy!

Celebrating the launch of this summer blockbuster, we are proud to present this Amazing Spider-Man collectible figurine with finely made and newly developed costume, as well as the Peter Parker’s head sculpt!

Fans may already know that we have solid experience in developing the detailed costume for Spider-Man and we apply a similar technique to this new costume which will have the most movie-accurate cutting that fans have been expecting for long! More amazing photos will be unveiled soon! Stay tuned!

Re: Hot Toys The Amazing Spider Man

Doesn't look much like Garfield (looks more like MaGuire) but great news nonetheless :yess:

Re: Hot Toys The Amazing Spider Man

Not a very impressive teaser, a different angle would've served better. Still very excited to see the full reveal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back