Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys The Amazing Spider Man

Definitely going to hold off getting the original Red and Blue Toby MaGuire Spiderman now I know this is on the way :yess:

Can't wait to see this full reveal

Looks cool but I'm good with the spidey I have. Hopefully he comes with some cool extras I can get parted out.

:panic::panic::panic: great they giving us 2 hs :yess: not to excited they use cloth for the material of the costume tho, but hey, that doesn't restrict any articulation

*looks at pic on original post*

Yep, its official..... I dont like that version of the suit. Something about it looks feminine to me.

:panic::panic::panic: great they giving us 2 hs :yess: not to excited they use cloth for the material of the costume tho, but hey, that doesn't restrict any articulation

It's hard to tell what the suit is made out of, it's also hard to tell whether it's actually made out of two different materials..... the red part looks spot on though

yup,u got that right tommy, i think they use the red part of the costume like rubber or sumting, and the blue part is like a cloth that they use for the original spidey, but yeah, its too early to tell, i bet this will be revealed next month? if its 2weeks from now, then great

and i think i can see the scratches on his cheeks there :lol really excited for this figure

Just noticed the webshooter on his wrist, really looking forward to this :)

Looks fracking great!!! I am in!

The joint round the wrist looks great, they have handled that well.

I'm looking forward to seeing the full pics on this one. :rock

Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

HotToysTheAmazingSpiderman6thScaleFigure.jpg

Well, it's clicking a lot of boxes so far, looks to be good material for the suit, it does not look (so far) like a polo-necked sweater at the neck, he has the web-spinners on his wrists, it is an 'open-faced' head sculpt, and it captures that Garfied muscular but wiry look that he has in the photos.

If there is any justice it will have to have the full mask head too..or it's not SPIDER-MAN!!!

I cant wait to see more pictures:yess:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back