Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad about the moulding holes, the left one will be quite noticeable on my custom Ash figure...

armyofdarknessbruce1.jpg

They're holes that are left by the moulding process, they have been plugged to make them less noticable. Bear in mind this pic shows him nearly twice up, they're there, no two ways about it, but they don't scream at you at all when he's in hand.
There are also a few more on his back.

Wook, couldn't you use super fine sandpaper and smooth them down

They're holes that are left by the moulding process, they have been plugged to make them less noticable. Bear in mind this pic shows him nearly twice up, they're there, no two ways about it, but they don't scream at you at all when he's in hand.
There are also a few more on his back.

I would think these "holes" are what HT used to hold the inner frame while the silicone/rubber is cast around it. The holes are filled post hardening of the main-body....Due to the slight discrepancy of the inner body frame arrangement, you could say each body is unique, some will be better than others..

You should be able to "sand it" so it'll be less noticeable ... not with sand-paper ... but with "point specific" sander attached to a router (dremel) or so..... I'll try to "sand" one when I get my copy.

Last edited:
Just posted another batch of pics on FB, here's another small selection-

withDVD.jpg

shieldwitharrows2.jpg

pose15-2.jpg

headcomp1.jpg

headcomp4.jpg

headcomp5.jpg

detail9-2.jpg

hairdetail1.jpg

detail11-1.jpg

detail10-3.jpg

you would damage the paint. And they are soft rubber. I have them on my Hellboy.

I would think these "holes" are what HT used to hold the inner frame while the silicone/rubber is cast around it. The holes are filled post hardening of the main-body....Due to the slight discrepancy of the inner body frame arrangement, you could say each body is unique, some will be better than others..

You should be able to "sand it" so it'll be less noticeable ... not with sand-paper ... but with "point specific" sander attached to a router (dremel) or so..... I'll try to "sand" one when I get my copy.

I meant something like sanding. Just something to knock the edges off the holes. I know my Dad used to have a type of sandpaper that was so fine, to me it didn't feel like sand paper at all. But then he used to work with alot of very small, intricate things.

Got my shipping notice so should have mine in a few days!
I am away snowboarding right now so I should have a lovely parcel upon my return! :banana

Is there any other Asian based retailer like angolz.com that has him in stock?

I bought one from angolz.com for my Army of Darkness custom Ash figure, but wooksters shot changed my mind about the figure

shieldwitharrows2.jpg

He doesn't look that homoerotic in this pose :lol

Anyway, now its out of stock on angolz.com and the fees for items from the US is like a night out on a luxury restaurant so i would like to order him from a Asian based retailer.

I have always had a positive experience with loontentoys on ebay.
just google him and you will get directed to his estore. He has them in stock right now.

Goodshipped has it too...Leo is a great guy and he knows the tricks for you don't pay import taxes....Just received my Stars Wesker, and it's perfect...

I think everything about this figure looks awesome except for the cape. It looks oh so snuggley soft and too thick, giving the figure that "hey I'm a toy" look. If that makes sense..

I wonder if there's a way to fix it

yeah Im planning to make a custom cape but I don't know what material to use. Also I really want a wire in the cape so it can be posed

Back