Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from work and checked Leo's legs and they are back to normal now, the creases popped back out themseves over 24 hours.:banana

Just got back from work and checked Leo's legs and they are back to normal now, the creases popped back out themseves over 24 hours.:banana

Do you think HT have improved the rubber making splits, cracks, tears less likely?

Do you think HT have improved the rubber making splits, cracks, tears less likely?

So far I've never had any problems with the rubber bodies, I just stick to the guidlines on the instructions. For example there is a great pic of the fig a few pages back holding his spear aloft. It looks great, but I won't be pushing mine that far, and the instructions specifically tell you not to.

Posted over 30 pics on FB here-
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2031510&id=1498405807&ref=mf

Here are a few of them, review is nearly in the bag!
broachdetail.jpg

face2-2.jpg

face4.jpg

fullfig1.jpg

helmetdetail1.jpg

pose1-7.jpg

pose10-3.jpg

pose3-5.jpg

pose4-2.jpg

pose8-3.jpg

Just picked up this body for a Maximus bash with Spenser's new armor/headsculpt. I'm weary of rubber bodies but I'm panning on having him in the relaxed pose he rocks on the cover of the movie, so hopefully I wont have any problems.

Just picked up this body for a Maximus bash with Spenser's new armor/headsculpt. I'm weary of rubber bodies but I'm panning on having him in the relaxed pose he rocks on the cover of the movie, so hopefully I wont have any problems.

Thought of that too, but since Spenser made the armor to fit a narrow shoulder body i'm afraid the Leo body will be too big... Don't know for sure though...

Thought of that too, but since Spenser made the armor to fit a narrow shoulder body i'm afraid the Leo body will be too big... Don't know for sure though...

I'm optimistic since it looks like the armor has some wiggle room on the standard TT and the shoulder width shouldn't be an issue. I'd be happy to let you know how it works out though!

face2-2.jpg
What is the two dots on his shoulders?

They're holes that are left by the moulding process, they have been plugged to make them less noticable. Bear in mind this pic shows him nearly twice up, they're there, no two ways about it, but they don't scream at you at all when he's in hand.
There are also a few more on his back.

They're holes that are left by the moulding process, they have been plugged to make them less noticable. Bear in mind this pic shows him nearly twice up, they're there, no two ways about it, but they don't scream at you at all when he's in hand.
There are also a few more on his back.
Thanks for the info .

Stick a few arrows in them and we have the ending scene :lol

What did you pay for the body? I looked on ebay, but decided to buy the entire figure becuase the body went so high on ebay.

What did you pay for the body? I looked on ebay, but decided to buy the entire figure becuase the body went so high on ebay.

I paid an arm and a leg, but it was still significantly less than the whole figure, and since there really isn't much to part out, I wasn't sure I'd make up the difference. Plus parting out figures is a major pain :banghead

I paid an arm and a leg, but it was still significantly less than the whole figure, and since there really isn't much to part out, I wasn't sure I'd make up the difference. Plus parting out figures is a major pain :banghead

I bought it for 119 on angolz.com, if i just sell the heads i will probably go plus on the deal.

Back