Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get your Leo, mate? If so, we need pics! :D

Yeah, he landed, but I'm working away from my usual studio most of this week. I'll try and get a couple of 'quick shots before the weekend if I can!
He's pretty damn amazing, a guy I work with saw him when he arrived yesterday, he's the type of guy that would never be into 'toys' but even he said 'I have to have one', he asked the price and didn't bat an eyelid, just said 'worth every penny'.
My wife has taken quite a shine to him too, can't think why?

Yeah, he landed, but I'm working away from my usual studio most of this week. I'll try and get a couple of 'quick shots before the weekend if I can!
He's pretty damn amazing, a guy I work with saw him when he arrived yesterday, he's the type of guy that would never be into 'toys' but even he said 'I have to have one', he asked the price and didn't bat an eyelid, just said 'worth every penny'.
My wife has taken quite a shine to him too, can't think why?

Nice to see you re busy again Jeff.

Eamon- Yup! It's that time of year.
Can you post a link to your work wookster please?

My 'on line' presence is pretty non existent, I let my so called website crumble to dust a while back. I could PM you a couple of pics, but it's a mixed bag, mostly editorial and advertising with a bit of TV work for good measure. My latest project is more concept orientated for theme parks.
But enough derailing, back to Leo, here are a few crappy pics I took last night, but I did promise 'something'!

detail7-3.jpg

detail8.jpg

detail9-1.jpg

detail6-4.jpg

detail5-2.jpg

detail4-1.jpg

detail3-2.jpg

detail2-2.jpg

detail10-2.jpg

detail1-3.jpg

Looks awesome, but I'm still concerned about the rubber breaking down over time.

My 'on line' presence is pretty non existent, I let my so called website crumble to dust a while back. I could PM you a couple of pics, but it's a mixed bag, mostly editorial and advertising with a bit of TV work for good measure.

Isn't this your website?? https://www.mwctoys.com/

:D

Hey Wook great pics as always, I really like the sculpt with the helmet on I think it disguises any flaws in it, however small they may be in the first place!
Just wondering though, that line at the top of his thigh, is that a mark in the rubber or is it meant to be there?

Hey Wook great pics as always, I really like the sculpt with the helmet on I think it disguises any flaws in it, however small they may be in the first place!
Just wondering though, that line at the top of his thigh, is that a mark in the rubber or is it meant to be there?

I had him in a squatting, shield and arrow forward pose for a day or so, and they are indents, they are slowly disappearing, might need a blast from a hairdryer to pop back fully.

Heres a pic of my King Leonidas... He is on display at my booth at Frank & Son! Awesome figure, i'm very impressed with it!
Booth.jpg

Just got king Leo 2 days ago. U was playing around with him. His arm got stuck and I couldn't get it out of a weird position.
Maybe i forced to hard but the shoulder joint snapped inside. The arm looks fine. No one would notice he just lost some mobility. Kinda depressing though. He is a great figure!!!!!

Back