Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah. I just displayed him like he was the first time he went out. lol sorry for the confusion.

Thanks to csi, i can finally give the OC bats the one accessory i felt he was missing, the tak harness :D

htharness1.jpg

htharness2.jpg

htharness3.jpg

htharness4.jpg

Fits him good, the mask is wonky but i got it to look reasonable i think, and this is a great alternate option for him to have, the golds don't match in some lights but it's still awesome.

Thanks to csi, i can finally give the OC bats the one accessory i felt he was missing, the tak harness :D

htharness1.jpg

htharness2.jpg

htharness3.jpg

htharness4.jpg

Fits him good, the mask is wonky but i got it to look reasonable i think, and this is a great alternate option for him to have, the golds don't match in some lights but it's still awesome.

that looks very very nice. Do you have 2 OC Batmans? Do you have one displayed as Batman?

you know, takara did a great job with OC bats. save for the slender build, it was damned close to what we saw in the film. the harness belt was like "OMG they included that!"...so now i'm scratching my head...they did so much right, how the hell did they screw up the baclava mask?

I tried this, and I never remember it looking that good. The suit just looked too big. Great photos, although I'd be interested to see one that wasn't at an angle.

you know, takara did a great job with OC bats. save for the slender build, it was damned close to what we saw in the film. the harness belt was like "OMG they included that!"...so now i'm scratching my head...they did so much right, how the hell did they screw up the baclava mask?

laziness....cos they have the same mask for the Kerberos figure.

Jeez, I'm jealous. I want an OC Bats....

The average price seems to have jumped again from around £250 to £300. I've said this many times but I hope HT revisit this (and yeah, I know, Wookster said they wouldn't do a DX of the OC). But really, a reissue wouldn't surprise me.

Perhaps those who missed out should write to DC Direct, tell them how much demand there is and ask them to ask HT to do a new run of the OC. It might make sense financially for DC given all the DX02 cancellations that I'm sure they'll get.

The average price seems to have jumped again from around £250 to £300. I've said this many times but I hope HT revisit this (and yeah, I know, Wookster said they wouldn't do a DX of the OC). But really, a reissue wouldn't surprise me.

Perhaps those who missed out should write to DC Direct, tell them how much demand there is and ask them to ask HT to do a new run of the OC. It might make sense financially for DC given all the DX02 cancellations that I'm sure they'll get.

If there won't be a DX, then I would totally settle for a re issue. Great idea :naughty

Well, the way HT have denied any issue with DX Bats I kinda doubt that cancellations will inspire them to do another Batman. Also, it won't be HT who are stuck with the DX Bats should they not sell but rather their vendors.

I only have one OC Batman, i don't have the funds to spend on multiples of anything, i can rarely even get the ones of anything heh, this is just to have the switch out option.

He looks spot on too me, i think the suit is perfect with the harness and head, if you watch the film, he looks big in the suit without his cowl because the suit is thick, the cowl makes his head proportionate and thusly less pin headed if thats why you thought the body looked too big.

I'll try to get a straight on shot a little later for ya.

Back