Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00398a.jpg

DSC00399a.jpg

DSC00403a.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

can you possibly re-fall in love with this figure? i had this sitting on my shelf for a year and i suddenly fell in love with it again.. quite possibly the best figure ive ever had.

I watched BB again the other day and this figure is just so perfect I love it. I must have had this guy nearly 2 years now and he's still my fav.

With a part of HT Batman DX and the original costume i have make a Bruce Wayne in the Batman suit...

imgp1862.jpg

imgp1855h.jpg

Oh you jerk!!! You stole my idea!!! Except I was going. I do that with the TDK suit. I was not going to ruin an OC Batman had. LOL. Very nice indeed.

Oh you jerk!!! You stole my idea!!! Except I was going. I do that with the TDK suit. I was not going to ruin an OC Batman had. LOL. Very nice indeed.

Lol. Maby you make some better pics of youre Batman :lol.
But i didnt ruin anything with this. I use the mask from the DX version with the sonar eye`s without the mouth. And thanks you like it.

That's such a great idea. I would love to see someone do this with putting real hair on a Wayne head and hollowing out the sonar head to use as a mask.

Does anyone have a comparisson shot of BB Batman MMS13 vs TDK OC BAtman MMS67? Is the OC really that much better?

Does anyone have a comparisson shot of BB Batman MMS13 vs TDK OC BAtman MMS67? Is the OC really that much better?

I think pretty much everyone favors the head on the MMS67, but some people prefer the suit and cape of the MMS13. I never had the original so I don't know what it's like, when I bought my Takara, it was between Takara, Medicom and Hot Toys and Takara was the best looking of the 3, and my main issue with Hot Toys was the head.

WAY better. I wish I wouldnt have sold mine. Biggest mistake ive made.:banghead

Back