Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and here is the orignal cape from HT

TDKBM47.jpg

TDKBM32.jpg

TDKBM46.jpg

It's incredible to see the improvement from the original suit HT did a few years back to the more recent one.

Who those who have the new Batman-TDK DX02 version.....Has anyone tried to put the new belt onto the original suit Batman?

Just curious, thanks :D

and here is the orignal cape from HT

TDKBM47.jpg

TDKBM32.jpg

TDKBM46.jpg

I'd be interested to see a really good repaint of the head from the original Hot Toys Begins suit. It's suddenly occurred to me that that head may be more movie accurate than the later version, as wonderful as that later version is as an iconic Batman figure.

Is there any chance of some close ups of the head Tony?

Might benefit from a repaint but NO WAY that it's better than the OC batman IMO

Of course it's not better, the OC Batman is SUPERB, I just wondered if it might look more movie accurate. The Hot Toys OC Batman head is fantastic but the more stills I see the more I think it looks better than Bale did - it's more angular, in the face and cowl, whereas in the movie both look a little rounder, something which the original Hot Toys Batman captures well.

I'd be interested to see a really good repaint of the head from the original Hot Toys Begins suit. It's suddenly occurred to me that that head may be more movie accurate than the later version, as wonderful as that later version is as an iconic Batman figure.

Is there any chance of some close ups of the head Tony?

that figure is a Takara figure with the HT batman cape. but as for the close up HT, here you go
TDKBM13.jpg

TDKBM1.jpg

this is the Takara close up
TDKBM36.jpg

not sure if these will help

Am thinking that I'd like to try and pick up the sticky gun and belt for my OC Bats if they look cool...

Wondering if anyone who has the DX TDK version has tried putting the magnetic belt on the OC? Any pictures?

The details on the OC batman and the dx are pretty much the same. It sucks that i missed this figure. Im not going to pay like 300-400 dollars for it. I which hot toys would make a dx OC batman.

I've got this, but unlike most people who have it, I agree too that I'd like an OC DX - I even started a thread about it...

I have the OC Batman but once again, like most of you, I do wish that Hot Toys would release an DX OC Batman.

Once again, wookster said last summer Hot Toys wont be revisiting it.

Funny that this keeps on coming up on and on, the figure is over a year old.

Back