Hot Toys - 1/6 Scale Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Justice League: 1/6 Batmobile

Yeah he didn't specify what dollar.
So could be HK dollar

That´s what I thought at first...but converted to euros it´s only 220e...only about 250$...so still confused. 2000 USD it´s a lot of money....my Tumbler was 450 euros new months ago....dunno know...I´ll wait for final price to see if I can afford this or I´ll go for the Blitzway ECTO1. Thanks for the info... ;)

If thats the real price he has in mind it will never go past the preorder stage, it will get cancelled, how many people in reality are gonna drop that kind of money on this? would never get enough orders to make it worthwhile to go into production.

If thats the real price he has in mind it will never go past the preorder stage, it will get cancelled, how many people in reality are gonna drop that kind of money on this? would never get enough orders to make it worthwhile to go into production.

I am rabid for the Batmobiles and I wouldn't. The Prime 1 Batmobile's are not even that match and they haven't sold out.

It must be $2k if that's what Howard has said. Obviously not HK dollars. That would price me out even if I did have the space to display it...which I dont. At least I won't be tempted to buy it now.

They are ****ing stupid if they think it will sell at that price.

Even if the batmobile transformed into a robotic Batfleck in front of me, I still would never pay $2K :pfft:

I wonder what the NRD will be from SSC and if someone does stretch pay..how much :horror

SDCC is a loud, distracting place. If it's not going to have most of the electronics previously shown, then he probably meant it would be $1000... not 2.... that would make sense based on what previous vehicles have sold for....

Good job with pricing managers. You can buy one, all together.

we'll see the price if it ever goes up for preorder

I'm a nutbar for getting any type of 1/6 scale vehicle, Hulkbuster included. But $2k for JL Batmobile is solid pass for me. The Hulkbuster would cost more and is more detailed than this. I just can't imagine HT selling it for 2K, Howard must have been just blowing smoke. That would be like him saying The new Battle damage BvS Batman, "yeah we are gonna sell that figure at $800", If you compare previous 1/6 vehicle HT prices to figures.

4409ba4bdaabe40df94bb5d4da5ce598.jpg

69c2868e3fc150e72c039fcc6b13cf7d.jpg

6341642810f69e7953a1b36ecacff924.jpg

841cb742db45f8866165e2fc433c1a8d.jpg

ee97bf593a855b789e88143fdaa5215d.jpg

Odd that they used a BvS Batman in the JL batmobile. I'm guessing it's probably because they didn't have another prototype of JL Batman to use, but would be interesting if this suit makes it into the film as well.

I'm a nutbar for getting any type of 1/6 scale vehicle, Hulkbuster included. But $2k for JL Batmobile is solid pass for me. The Hulkbuster would cost more and is more detailed than this. I just can't imagine HT selling it for 2K, Howard must have been just blowing smoke. That would be like him saying The new Battle damage BvS Batman, "yeah we are gonna sell that figure at $800", If you compare previous 1/6 vehicle HT prices to figures.

I think all bets are off on prices considering the 1:1 scale armored Batman and Stormtrooper statues they made (who bought those?). But I still doubt this comes in at $2K. I'd guess $1k or so and I'd be in on it. It looks great.

Well..... toynami Batmobile was in 1:8th scale priced at $2000 and it did sell out.

Yea this could sell sell out too but I think it'll be due to a smaller run than previous vehicles. It's always taken a while for vehicles to sell out everywhere other than the black Tumbler. I think BBTS and Popcultcha still have the Delorean in stock.

Looks great from 3/4 rear angle and from the side. The design of this batmobile falls apart from above or head-on. The tumbler holds well from all angles. It's that stupid looking nose on this batmobile reminds me of those old ugly vintage race cars with wooden spoke rims on skinny tires....They went too far....trying way too hard with 2 side turrets and a huge 50cal type passenher seat canon. WTF. The very wide splayed wheels in the front. It doesn't know what it wants to be. They come off looking like training wheels.
Who approved this?!!

In an interview with Howard today in ACGHK preview night, he told TOYSTVhk that it is highly possible that the JL Batmobile may be released as "STATUE" rather than plastic model car due to the difficulties and expensive in producing the mold.

Back