Jazz Inc 1/6 Scale BvS & Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It arrived after only 2 days.

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Is the paint on the BVS/JL batmobile accurate? as it seemed quite darker than the real car or is it because of lighting? The real car has a light metallic grey paint whereas Jazzinc's seemed to be using a dark gunmetal grey. Also kinda wished they fixed the axles connecting the front wheels to be more accurate.

Is the color accurate to the real life vehicle? Looks kinda darker than the real vehicle
It looks black to me lol. It’s exactly as advertised on the promo shots on the website. But I’m not sure what color is the accurate color of the car to be honest

It has ARRIVED! Plaque arrived a couple days ago separately. Besides 4 body panels and the gun, the rest of it comes in one piece. Comes with stickers for some of the writing/symbols on the vehicle. Will take some pictures after I get it all set up. Very impressive looking.

i hope they do a 2.0 with this car in the future because there's still a few inconsistencies. Like for the Bvs version the lights on the wheels should be circular and not cylindrical, the axels connecting the front wheels to the car is wrong as its missing a metal pole/axel on each side and for the JL version, the missiles on back sides of the car is wrongly shaped and the blast door on the right hand side of the passenger seat is wrongly shaped too as the blast door's corner curves down instead of resting at an angle.

i hope they do a 2.0 with this car in the future because there's still a few inconsistencies. Like for the Bvs version the lights on the wheels should be circular and not cylindrical, the axels connecting the front wheels to the car is wrong as its missing a metal pole/axel on each side and for the JL version, the missiles on back sides of the car is wrongly shaped and the blast door on the right hand side of the passenger seat is wrongly shaped too as the blast door's corner curves down instead of resting at an angle.
The inconsistencies is why I didn't wait for this, and got the Beast Kingdom instead, which I feel is much more accurate despite the close to 1:12 scale. But Those wrong details would bother me to no end. I rather have quality than size

Yeah, if minor details like that bother you, much better to go with the cheaper and smaller toy car.

This one kinda felt like a quick cash grab. I doubt they’ll make a 3.0 being that this was a limited edition. Personally I don’t care if they reissue stuff but I’m sure a lot of the people who ordered this will. This product was put up for preorder and never shown again. Heck I was emailed a shipping notice without being shown the final product. And normally this company takes the community along for the journey showing product updates. Various prototypes. Taking community feedback etc. this one came with none of that. No remote control features. Even the social media post on their Instagram where they showed the 1966 and the 1955 along with this one , they used the 1.0. To me personally I’m ok with this product since I don’t recognize any inaccuracies without them being pointed out and I also don’t look for them because I know I’d find lol, I see this car and I know what it’s suppose to be. But I can understand people who find these things to be a big issue because this thing after shipping was over $2k and this company boasts about accuracy. And they have access to unlimited Resources for these licensed products. If anyone of us caught the inaccuracies, I’m sure they caught them too and didn’t bother to change them

In the interest of having a complete batmobile set, I almost ordered this, but I'm not a snyderverse fan, so I chose to hang onto my money. As everyone in this hobby knows, "hanging onto my money" basically equates to "I'll spend it on something else, that's just as frivolous, - and I will spend it, just not on this." ;)

I know the first incarnation of the snyder batmobile appeared to be much more feature rich - you could upgrade the same vehicle to the justice league version with a fee for the interchangeable parts and have the capability of having either version to display without having to purchase two vehicles. That said, that was before WB licensing became necessary. Still, it was not a vehicle I was interested in, so I passed on it.

Fast forward to these two signature versions. When they were announced, I considered getting one, for two reasons that were not present with the first version offering: 1) The exclusivity of the limited edition and the signed plate, and; 2) Because some of the money was going to a very worthy charity, IMO. Never did I ever see anything announced about any updates, other than perhaps a metal axel or something like that for the steering mechanism, but nothing cosmetic or visually significant. I had always assumed that, aside from the exclusivity, really nothing had been changed from the first, unlicensed version. I could certainly be wrong on this, but again, that was my perception.

In any case, had I been a buyer, I would have probably dropped an email to understand what I could expect in detail. I've done this before on other vehicles, and I've always got a quick and complete response. IMO, if it feels like a cash grab, that's only because the time wasn't taken to confirm what was being purchased closer to delivery time when a refund could have been had, and now the purchaser isn't entirely satisfied. Even at that point before delivery, if I felt like that, particularly on a limited edition run, I would have still gone through with the purchase and sold it on ebay for a profit. Especially now with the holidays coming up and everyone out there looking for gifts.

As far as a "reissue" goes, I'm not exactly certain what that would entail. Both the BVS and JL versions are limited, numbered sets with the autographed plate, so I'm not sure how that could actually be "reissued". I certainly can't speak for Joost, but I have heard that because of licensing, Joost will not re-make the first version with the interchangeable parts. All that said, it's certainly his prerogative to open up sales again for either vehicle at some point in the future. Even so, if he wound up selling the BVS and JL batmobiles in the future, they would not be the snyderverse grails that these signature editions are.

Having a complete Batmobile set is where I currently am at lol. As long as the figure or vehicle looks good or close enough to what it’s suppose to be I’m good. When u look at this car u know what car ur looking at. And for me that’s good enough. I’m fine with the hot toys Batman capes he comes with but I see a lot of people care for that type of detail and order 3rd party capes. If my items don’t come in mint condition I just consider them “battle damage”. I don’t consider myself a true “collector”. I just like how cool some of these things look displayed and besides everyone I know knows nothing about this hobby so they’ll see less inaccuracies than I do lol.

This one kinda felt like a quick cash grab. I doubt they’ll make a 3.0 being that this was a limited edition. Personally I don’t care if they reissue stuff but I’m sure a lot of the people who ordered this will. This product was put up for preorder and never shown again. Heck I was emailed a shipping notice without being shown the final product. And normally this company takes the community along for the journey showing product updates. Various prototypes. Taking community feedback etc. this one came with none of that. No remote control features. Even the social media post on their Instagram where they showed the 1966 and the 1955 along with this one , they used the 1.0. To me personally I’m ok with this product since I don’t recognize any inaccuracies without them being pointed out and I also don’t look for them because I know I’d find lol, I see this car and I know what it’s suppose to be. But I can understand people who find these things to be a big issue because this thing after shipping was over $2k and this company boasts about accuracy. And they have access to unlimited Resources for these licensed products. If anyone of us caught the inaccuracies, I’m sure they caught them too and didn’t bother to change them
Ok but why is this a cash grab?

I see this as them providing people who missed out the first time (like myself) another opportunity to get a version of this vehicle.

Back