Jazz Inc 1/6 Scale BvS & Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw I ordered the vehicle and got it already. The Axels and headlights at the top of the wheels don't bother me that much as you could barely see it in all honesty but the paint is the thing that always gets me. On jazzinc's bvs it's like a dark gunmetal grey which is way too dark but in light it's looks like the irl car's paint so I don't know if it's accurate or not. However with WB's license I had hoped that they had sent Joost an actual model like other companies like beast kingdom instead of relying on picture references. But on a positive note I'm glad the bvs version is a lot more accurate than the JL version and am thinking of getting beast kingdom's JL batmobile instead.

Also although with the inconsistencies I kinda don't regret getting this car as it's the only 1/6 bvs batmobile on the market. Hot toys ain't gonna mass produce theirs if ever and i don't know if any other official licenses will make this car as 1/6 in the future.

Ok but why is this a cash grab?

I see this as them providing people who missed out the first time (like myself) another opportunity to get a version of this vehicle.
You are right. And maybe I used the wrong term. As with u it gave me the chance to own it and I’m happy with my purchase. I see people mention inaccuracies (things that don’t personally bother me) and I feel like those little things could have been “fixed” for this 2.0. Like I see on other threads like the Batman begins and hot toys re-releasing it and not bothering to fix the cowl etc.

Received my copy of the ZS JL Ultimate Batmobile SE one day last week. It traveled from Europe to the US then back to Europe then back to the US {thanks FedEx). The 2 week journey was well documented by the beat up outer box but thankfully the contents inside were fine. I have the previous Justice Mobile so I'll keep that as the BVS representative. I won't be long winded but I'm glad I was able to acquire these. I'm not that picky or a stickler for these items being exact to the minute detail, but if I can glance at the item and know what it is or represents, that's good enough for me. Plain and simple, these vehicles that Joost puts out are simply badass.

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg
IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

Received my copy of the ZS JL Ultimate Batmobile SE one day last week. It traveled from Europe to the US then back to Europe then back to the US {thanks FedEx). The 2 week journey was well documented by the beat up outer box but thankfully the contents inside were fine. I have the previous Justice Mobile so I'll keep that as the BVS representative. I won't be long winded but I'm glad I was able to acquire these. I'm not that picky or a stickler for these items being exact to the minute detail, but if I can glance at the item and know what it is or represents, that's good enough for me. Plain and simple, these vehicles that Joost puts out are simply badass.

View attachment 673934
View attachment 673935
View attachment 673936
View attachment 673937
View attachment 673938View attachment 673939
View attachment 673940
View attachment 673941
View attachment 673942
View attachment 673943
View attachment 673944
View attachment 673945
View attachment 673946