Hot Toys - 1/6 Scale Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Justice League: 1/6 Batmobile

I don't see this one coming out, either. Maybe I'm wrong, but there's no BvS Batmobile or '66 Batmobile on the shelf. I feel like these cars are just show props at this point.
I hope not I am sick of the showcasing stuff and then not releasing it. Whatever happend to all those star wars vehicles and dioramas the falcon cockpit and the 1/6 The fighter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hot Toys - Justice League: 1/6 Batmobile

Same with Bats 89 Joker chopper with Bob. Just diorama for the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Howard was being genuine. Kind of looked like he was blowing him off.

If any of what he said is genuine they may aswell throw a towel over it now coz it aint gonna sell at hiked prices like that. It isn't even iconic

Agreed. More than 50% above what the Tumbler and Burtonmobile were? No dice.

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

It looks like a bayformer to me.
Well, that just depends on what you are into. I agree, that doesn't necessarily mean it is good or bad. For me, it means it's bad :lol

Who the f#ck is Howard?!
Howard Chan, owner/CEO of Hot Toys. Or possibly Howard Stern.

It's gotta be 2000 Hong Kong dollars. Let's wait and see. No need to worry yet.

Well the guys asking the question mentioned the 89 batmobile at $600. That's USD. So I think that was the currency being discussed.

At $2k you may be jumping the shark.

$2K

The Bat, Dolorian, Keaton bat mobile , Hulkbuster wasn't even that high. :pfft:

For $2k it better have remote control, light up features, remote cockpit open close, and remote turret 360 capability and be able to remotely adjust itself high and low...did I mention it should be remote?

For $2k it better have remote control, light up features, remote cockpit open close, and remote turret 360 capability and be able to remotely adjust itself high and low...did I mention it should be remote?

For $2k, it better drive to the fridge and bring back a beer.

Back