Hot Toys - 1/6 Scale Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Justice League: 1/6 Batmobile

Maybe $2k HK money??????????????

I think 1200 more realistic for here but it better be motorized in the guns, hatch etc for that price

i converted $2K HK & it came out at £197 lol its more realistic to be around $799-$899 it cant jump nearly 4 times the price of the 89 batmobile.

I think it will rival Hulkbuster's price point

Maybe $2k HK money??????????????

I think 1200 more realistic for here but it better be motorized in the guns, hatch etc for that price

Yeah he didn't specify what dollar.
So could be HK dollar

According to Howard - no more remote features like the intended effort on the BvS one

According to Howard - no more remote features like the intended effort on the BvS one

Can you tell him to please burn that IM license and release those Batman returns figures he once teased?

Can anyone do an interview and ask the hard questions.

Thanks Jed!

hum so why make this and not the previous version ? Any way $ 2000 is a lot to ask the need to be more reasonable in the hulk buster is 800 and has all sorts of joints why does this which might have only one joint to raise and lower it cost 2000 its all hollow any way ?

Can you tell him to please burn that IM license and release those Batman returns figures he once teased?

Can anyone do an interview and ask the hard questions.

Thanks Jed!

Hahahahahaha !!!
The one I'm sick of is Ledger joker.
And this is coming from me a Batman fan.

The Ledger joker is so overly done.

If it doesn't have the completely absurd mechanical features then it should be reasonably priced. I still say $800.

Hahahahahaha !!!
The one I'm sick of is Ledger joker.
And this is coming from me a Batman fan.

The Ledger joker is so overly done.

Punch the mother****er. The SDCC lifetime ban will be worth it.

after seeing what the did with Delorian in Back to the future and Back to the future 2 and that think is $ 700. I am thinking they may release both versions BvS and JL since the share the same basic body

after seeing what the did with Delorian in Back to the future and Back to the future 2 and that think is $ 700. I am thinking they may release both versions BvS and JL since the share the same basic body

I very much doubt they will release dual versions, but perhaps a deluxe version where the cockpit can be changed and the other guns removed to essentially make a BvS version.

I very much doubt they will release dual versions, but perhaps a deluxe version where the cockpit can be changed and the other guns removed to essentially make a BvS version.
I thought about that I guess it could be done were all the parts like the turrets can be swapped and the holes can be covered up.

Or they can milk it like they did for the previous tumbler and release both versions at different times. I personally am hoping for the clean version

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't see this one coming out, either. Maybe I'm wrong, but there's no BvS Batmobile or '66 Batmobile on the shelf. I feel like these cars are just show props at this point.

Another great tease by Hot Toys. They can't release the BvS version and now they come out with a JL batmobile. How hard is it to harden oil to make plastic? :lol

Back