Hot Toys - 1/6 Scale Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The newest Hot Toys catalog has photos of all 6 Justice League members but no Batmobile listed. It also still has the Delorean from BTTF but not BTTF2. So, not looking as though it’ll be announced any time soon.

I'd hate to see how modern Hot Toys would price a vehicle like this. They could easily charge more than Blitzway's Ecto-1, if they wanted to.

Especially all the electronic crap that no one asked for but Hot Toys would want to put in it. It would be $1200.

Howard is on tape at SDCC saying $2000 for this.

tenor.gif

It's hard to like this batmobile since it's all CGI in both bvs and in the justice league.

It's hard to like this batmobile since it's all CGI in both bvs and in the justice league.

I guess you haven't seen the extras on BvS bluray. Almost all of the Batmobile sequence were shot on camera; even when it rammed out of the wooden ship, or crashing into the concrete building.

In JL, it does look almost all CGI.

Will be interesting to see if this shows up this year. The Justice League figures themselves still have the rest of the year to come.

It just sucks that JL was a letdown in the consensus of the general public. Then with Affleck probably not doing the solo Batman film it just all doesn't bode well for HT to make a vehicle. If it had been a loved film like The Dark Knight then it may be a different story.

My BvS Batman is the one of the best looking figures I own. Having him and the trinity around this vehicle would be a truly epic display ! :gah: :gah: :gah:

P.S sorry if this sudden post makes some think there is news on this :lol happens to me all the time :lol

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 16.40.02.jpg

I can't imagine any 1/6 Batmobile being made in today's market. After finally getting the HT 89 car, I realized that these kinds of overwhelmingly magnificent pieces are just too impractical on many regards- cost, manufacturing, distribution, shelf space etc. I'd love to be wrong though.

I can't imagine any 1/6 Batmobile being made in today's market. After finally getting the HT 89 car, I realized that these kinds of overwhelmingly magnificent pieces are just too impractical on many regards- cost, manufacturing, distribution, shelf space etc. I'd love to be wrong though.

I think H/T is sitting on a gold mine with 1/6 vehicles. I’d rather have a fleet of them than 1/3 statues for the same price.

I own the '89 (finally) and feel the same -- yet Blitzway made the Ecto-1 and it's even bigger.

Back