Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEEEES!!!!!! YEEEESSSS!!!!!! :yess:
R9xs3Eb.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 6.40.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 6.40.54 PM.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 6.40.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 6.40.54 PM.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 155
Mine converted too! The June 30th date is only to decide if you want your wait-list to convert.

That's crazy we have to pay before it even ships out to the states. Thought we paid went it ships?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That's NRD. Got to process your preorder, charge NRD then get charged full amount when shipped.

Was so worried that I was going to have to pay 500+ from scalpers. Glad HT and SS took the worry out of it what...within 2 weeks? :hi5:

So seems like everyone who was on the waitlist got a conversion! I knew this was something you just had to be patient about. :yess:

Waitlist just converted. I got on it yesterday lol. I’m guessing they are going to make a LOT more. Those with multiple orders hitting the eject button :lol

Last edited:
Love the game, but no way in hell would I get this. The Scarlet Spider is the ultimate expression of my disdain for Spider-Man because as a kid, I grew up reading the clone saga and 8 year old me desperately wanted the story to make sense. Whoever came up with that arc should be prosecuted.

Love the game, but no way in hell would I get this. The Scarlet Spider is the ultimate expression of my disdain for Spider-Man because as a kid, I grew up reading the clone saga and 8 year old me desperately wanted the story to make sense. Whoever came up with that arc should be prosecuted.
I love this! Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So what do you guys hope the next VG Spidey they make is? I wouldn't mind if 2099 was the next one on deck!

As others have said the 2099 suit would probably be the most likely but hot damn do I want then to make the DLC spider armor that was based off the comics. Also I'd be down for the white 2099 suit but that's much more obscure.

Also my wait list also converted for the VG spider man so they must have gotten more stock from hot toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back