Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every new pic I see of this figure makes it look even more amazing. i hope my waitlist converts.

I was able to get one of these pre-ordered on the first day and glad I didn't hesitate as this figure looks great.

I am not really a spider Man guy, but love this design and figure, ordered it day one. Glad I didn't hesitate. When I first saw it. I thought about making a 85 Snake eyes out of it

This figure > FFM figures.

Totally agree, the FFH darker colored suit isn't doing much for me. Unless it comes in an amazing package I'm totally happy with my HC. I'm on the waitlist for this one, totally different look and feel of the suit and a bunch of new accessories are great.

Yeah glad i got one right away this figure is gonna command high $ in the years to come. Plus i only paid 166 from spooktacular pts from a few years ago.

Is the Spidey logo supposed to be smeared like that?
yes
1118688949065937f0fe0ed3ad7d0bab.jpg

I joined the waitlist.

I was hoping FFH red and black Spidey was going to mean my next Spider-Man preorder, but it does not fulfill my expectations.

This one on the other hand...

704.jpg

It is a very different type of figure, but it looks incredible. Cross my fingers for the waitlist convertion.

Yep it's supposed to be smeared. Most of the game suits aren't actually part of the story canon. They're just swappable skins inspired by comic book runs over the years, with unique abilities.

Actually, watching Into the Spiderverse last night made me think of this suit, with the whole spray logo appearance...

I'm glad it's gonna be hard to get. I knew when this suit went up right away and saw it was an exclusive it would sell out fast. Just because of the nature of the popularity of the suit. At first i thought it was a regular release, and then i saw it was a TF EX.

Even if they get a batch or 2 more in it will still sell out quick just because the suit rocks. Good luck people.

The people that get one are always happy that "it's hard to get"....

Being an exclusive sometimes doesn't mean jack. Sith Ani was an exclusive last year, still available. MK46 concept was an exclusive, still available. Many exclusives hang around for quite a long time. This was a rare occurrence that it sold out that quickly. Something that doesn't happen as often any more. Personally, I bet it had to do with SS not putting a limit. Exclusives means retailers cant order, so they usually personally order some and have employees order some so they can get a few. I bet we'll see this pop up on retail websites here and there. And I highly doubt they felt Punk Rock Spidey would be in more demand than Scarlet Spidey. That's the figure that should've been an exclusive.

Sith Anakin was up for awhile, sold out, then went back to PO after SDCC last year. I wouldn't be surprised if this does the same. HT is not gonna leave money on the table. The waitlist isn't even closed, it's still open on SS website. The longer it seems to be unobtainable, the more people will want it.

Patience and positivity will win out. I hope everyone here who wants one can get it... Damn the skeptics who want to rub it in your face at the playground that they got one and you didn't.. Their smart, your dumb... :pfft:

The people that get one are always happy that "it's hard to get"....

Exactly. And if SS didn’t put a buying limit at first, they should cancel extra slots of those who placed bulk orders to honor people on the waitlist. Would be unfair on SS’ part if they just let it slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back