1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?d love a black stealth version 2.0 like they did a few years back on the original Mk 7. Always liked the look of that. A black & gold would be killer too. Bout the only repaint?s id be interested in but don?t see them happening

Comparison pic

Attachments

• 07E59B33-6CFD-42BC-B359-CDF59D1AF6DA.jpg
    07E59B33-6CFD-42BC-B359-CDF59D1AF6DA.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 247
I?d love a black stealth version 2.0 like they did a few years back on the original Mk 7. Always liked the look of that. A black & gold would be killer too. Bout the only repaint?s id be interested in but don?t see them happening

Oh they are going to use this mold to make plenty of repaints, count on a black Stealth Mk. VII for sure. As for a black and gold repaint, maybe possible under their VGM line if there is a close enough looking armor from that game that the Punisher Machine is from. Python from IM3 HPP armor has a few parts from Tank/Heart Breaker so if that?s made diecast, I?d imagine we would see those suits first. The comic black and gold armor that I?m aware of is the stealth armor from Tony Stark Iron Man #1:

Oh that will happen, it will have a glorious paintjob and by then it will cost $600 retail. I'll pass.

Actually, I?d bet the Midas armor would cost less than the Mk. VII because no pod mode, no BD parts, no headsculpt and minimal weapons. It might actually be less than $400 but regardless, I?d never be able to pass on that, the Mk. VII Stealth 2.0 or the Mk. VII Subzero 2.0.

Attachments

• 733B96C6-4B37-4507-838E-FF8EFCC50080.jpeg
    733B96C6-4B37-4507-838E-FF8EFCC50080.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 233
  • C8567815-19A8-470A-9412-84A4BD4DC234.jpeg
    C8567815-19A8-470A-9412-84A4BD4DC234.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 234
A Midas diecast will never cost less than this no matter how many extras are taken away. Hot Toys knows that armor has a cult following and will make it some type of exclusive and jack the price. $500 minimum and people will pay. It's the perfect gouge figure.

I think I?m going to dip into this one. It looks too good and it is a major armour.

I can?t wait until someone posts this with 2-6 armours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Midas has always been one my favorites. The paint job on it is still amazing to me

Yeah I was absolutely over the moon when Midas was released but the gold chrome version was just as good but in different ways (besides the color differences, no BD scratches making it pristine looking). If (when) they do release the diecast Midas, I’d bet it will be painted like the original Midas but would be perfectly cool with the chrome too. Hopefully they do both since IM is their bread and butter, the fact that Stark is dead, they keep releasing new variants of the diecast armors, the Mk. VII is extremely popular and the fact that HT’s will want to capitalize as much as possible with these new molds.

Who else has heard that the Neon Tech 4.0 will be the Mk. VII? I was told that neon green will be the color used for the 4.0.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I had also heard that the Mk. V will actually be the Neon Tech 4.0 so I guess we will see. To me it makes more sense for the Mk. V since 1.0-3.0 are all IM2 armors.

A proper gold chrome Midas would be plausible, the previous partial chrome special edition suffered for the matte rubber diaper look and all the other soft parts they couldn't make shiny

n95itC4.jpg

That what i love about mine is the matt look and the subtle shading of gold and brown mix. Gold for the record is my least favorite color and i prefer the dull look but i would pick a chrome version if they made it again.

Think sideshow will have this in a month? They?ve been pretty quick at getting some figures after release and really slow with others-the Rotj Jedi came out in may and people are just getting it from sideshow now

Think sideshow will have this in a month? They?ve been pretty quick at getting some figures after release and really slow with others-the Rotj Jedi came out in may and people are just getting it from sideshow now

I'm sure they are shooting to have these shipping by christmas. I ordered the regular version from bbts so hopefully I'll have mine by june 2020.

I'm sure they are shooting to have these shipping by christmas. I ordered the regular version from bbts so hopefully I'll have mine by june 2020.

Oh God, I hope this doesn't ship around Christmas time...I've only had terrible experiences with USPS during the December time frame. I would hate for the incompetent USPS to lose this $400+ figure!

I'm totally fine receiving this in January just to avoid any potential scares/headaches.

Back