1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the movie footage. Definitely only seems like it?s only an issue when the knee's bent, cause otherwise the knee section looks just as thick on the figure when fully standing. So I personally couldn't care less. It?s not like the Mark 50 in-universe had a little plate on top of the bicep that shifted out of the way when bending an arm, the entire arm just bend like fabric. Stuff like this is unavoidable for action figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it only took me about 24 hours to recognize this, get over myself and do a complete 180 regarding the necessity of owning this guy. :lol

Yes, it only took me about 24 hours to recognize this, get over myself and do a complete 180 regarding the necessity of owning this guy. :lol

Haha, better now than later and paying double the price. This thing is going in the Aftermarket Holy Grail Hall of Fame next to other suits like the 5, 6, 46, 47, etc.

Is the 6 expensive now too?

Yes, has been for a while, probably right after it sold out from retailers. Going for $800+ new. Not surprised at all, pretty much all (canon) diecast Iron Man figs besides the 2, 3, 42, and 43 have skyrocketed in price. It's pretty much a given in my eyes.

Wow -- the 3 has failed? That's the 3... everyone's holy grail. So much for that. :lol

Hey Buffy, wanna play a game? How 'bout you and I preorder this figure right now from Sideshow? Wanna? Get it over with? Come on... you go, then I'll go? :D

Wow -- the 3 has failed? That's the 3... everyone's holy grail. So much for that. :lol

Hey Buffy, wanna play a game? How 'bout you and I preorder this figure right now from Sideshow? Wanna? Get it over with? Come on... you go, then I'll go? :D

3 might be up there as well, not too sure about that one simply because I rarely see it being sold. Those 4 are still well over retail though, it?s just that they?re usually not hitting the $900 mark which is common with the other diecast figures. It?s inherent with Iron Man.

I ordered it about 45 minutes ago. :lol

The ball's in your court! Oh wait, I see it just went to Wait List status. :D

Kidding!

I ordered it about 45 minutes ago. :lol

The ball's in your court! Oh wait, I see it just went to Wait List status. :D

Kidding!

Oh wait -- the little blue ghost IS waitlisted! Deal's off!

No blue ghost, no Iron Man!

:rotfl

Yes, kidding...

...are you gonna do it though?

And what IS the difference between the blue ghost version and the regular version? Just the holo? One says Exclusive, the other says Special Edition... its really confusing.

The 3 was really short if I remember correctly.

Oh shoot! Serious!?

And what IS the difference between the blue ghost version and the regular version? Just the holo? One says Exclusive, the other says Special Edition... its really confusing.

It?s just the hologram. Sideshow occasionally has exclusive stuff like that for Hot Toys, as a bonus. Since they?re the official North American distributor, they probably worked out a deal with them. I think for the Mark VI it was an extra helmet that that illuminated in blue like the helmet did when Tony was fixing it in the Avengers helicarrier.

Oh shoot! Serious!?

Yes, I'm serious. And yes, the difference is just the smurf suit. :D

BTW, did you get that last $1 code? It makes all the difference. :rotfl

I did. Every little bit. :lol

Maybe if I go waitlist I'll have my toe in the water so to speak while I gather $30 by end of Spook for a real Regular Mk VII.

Crazy that $30 won't even cover shipping on this. :lol

That actually doesn't sound like a bad strategy. One would think anyone on that waitlist will get their orders converted. I mean seriously, how much would it cost HT to make extra mini holographic suits? I doubt those will have unique art boxes - They'll just slap "Sideshow Exclusive" stickers on them. And if it hasn't converted and you're getting antsy, you can cancel and order the regular version. Assuming THAT ONE hasn't waitlisted in the meantime.

FYI - Shipping for my War Machine Mark IV was "only" $24, so this should be about the same.

That actually doesn't sound like a bad strategy. One would think anyone on that waitlist will get their orders converted. I mean seriously, how much would it cost HT to make extra mini holographic suits? I doubt those will have unique art boxes - They'll just slap "Sideshow Exclusive" stickers on them. And if it hasn't converted and you're getting antsy, you can cancel and order the regular version. Assuming THAT ONE hasn't waitlisted in the meantime.

FYI - Shipping for my War Machine Mark IV was "only" $24, so this should be about the same.

Damn so they up charge shipping on these based on demand. Da fuc..

Back