1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also pre-ordered.
I thought Mark IV was the only Iron Man I'll ever need. I was so wrong...

There's a lot of that going around. :lol Congrats on the order!

Yep, 'dem some big ass knees.

So, did you cave over the weekend and order the regular version, or are you still hoping for a Papa Smurf waitlist conversion?

New pic by Ronny Stark on FB, for those who wanted to see these two together. The more satin finish doesn't really look that jarring or out of place next to the glossier armors, I don't think.

View attachment 469450

Holy moly!
Wow these two look great next to each other. Holy crap!

The 7 has just that much more bulk...looks like a aesthetic tank (if that makes sense). These two are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, did you cave over the weekend and order the regular version, or are you still hoping for a Papa Smurf waitlist conversion?

Still on waitlist for Iron Smurf.

But if that damn low quantity alert pops up, I'm ordering.

I am surprised how good the Mk 6 and 7 look side by side. I was afraid they'd look too similar but they really don't. So yeah, I'm definitely getting this.

I am surprised how good the Mk 6 and 7 look side by side. I was afraid they'd look too similar but they really don't. So yeah, I'm definitely getting this.

I was thinking the same thing about the 6 and 7 but they are quite different. Both amazing suits but you can see a distinct difference between them.

4 and the 6 are pretty much the same save for a few colour differences and the geometry of the arc reactor. Never saw the point for myself in having both of those.

Just ordered this puppy. Got it down $100 from rewards and a $25 off thank you code!

Cannot wait. Was going to pass on this but I love these IM diecast figures. Hot Toys does a great job with them.

They DO look good together, don't they? Which is nice, as next to my Mark VI is where I have room for him. :lol

Assuming you're doing as well as I am with Spook codes, it looks like your patience is paying off. I've already scored an additional $25 since I placed my order. Just don't wait too long.

Not for me. $433 plus $30 roughly shipping and another $37+ roughly CA tax. Brutal.

I hope they will have low stock warning... but I might just PO this weekend and end the tightrope torture.
Be careful. I wanted to do that with the Special Edition Darth Maul and Speeder and missed it.

This is going to turn out to be the Iron Man armor to have. If you want it, don't miss it.

Just ordered this puppy. Got it down $100 from rewards and a $25 off thank you code!

Cannot wait. Was going to pass on this but I love these IM diecast figures. Hot Toys does a great job with them.

Is the $25 code from ordering something off of Sideshow or do the code float around somewhere?

Do we think Hot Toys will over produce this knowing this armor is very popular like the Mark 50? Or will they do a normal run or even less and sell out ASAP?

Back