Hot Toys 1/6 Gellert Grindelwald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice fantasy, nerds but HT ain’t going to make a full line of Potter figures.

I want them off the tailoring alone, they look like great collectible pieces

I want them off the tailoring alone, they look like great collectible pieces

I agree, I can't help but think this looks great. I haven't seen the film yet, that will be the deciding factor for me on whether I will purchase this figure.

I agree, I can't help but think this looks great. I haven't seen the film yet, that will be the deciding factor for me on whether I will purchase this figure.
Newt very much fits that bill for me. I thought the first movie was alright, not mind boggling good but not terrible, however Newt as a character is one that I really, really like. That sort of thing makes me far more inclined to pick up a figure.

It's the Britishness, the classic period costumes and actors that do it for me. Great representations of characters played by great actors.

I'm hoping Threezero make a Tywin or Beric Dondarrion down the line in their GoT line too.

Definitely getting Grindelwald. Really liked the first movie. Nearly as much as the first one. He's an interesting villain and looks like it'll be cool on the shelf.

Watched the movie last night.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just figured it was just HT’s way of getting another creature made. The chuppacabra would have made more sense though. At least that creature did more the sit on a chair :lol

I just figured it was just HT’s way of getting another creature made. The chuppacabra would have made more sense though. At least that creature did more the sit on a chair :lol

Agreed. It's an odd choice. The chupacabra was freaking adorable, too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was on the fence for this one but after seeing the movie I really loved Depp's portrayal. I really hope we get Dumbledore from this license as well and Credence would be another awesome offering.

I was on the fence for this one but after seeing the movie I really loved Depp's portrayal. I really hope we get Dumbledore from this license as well and Credence would be another awesome offering.

I so want a Credence. He's clearly gonna be an extremely important character.

I think Hell will freeze over before we get him, though. Been hoping someone comes out with a good unmasked Flash sculpt so I can throw one together.

I so want a Credence. He's clearly gonna be an extremely important character.

I think Hell will freeze over before we get him, though. Been hoping someone comes out with a good unmasked Flash sculpt so I can throw one together.

I hope they make him for a later movie when he goes all evil (if he does). I don't like his current hair style lol.

If HT continues this line then we'll for sure get a Credence. I wouldn't be shocked if we get a Grindelwald from each of the three remaining movies and they just swap out the "companion" piece.

Sshhhhhhh.....

9EA750D6-E3CD-4E52-9D61-8CFE0C6A3060.jpeg

Back