Hot Toys 1/6 Gellert Grindelwald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget the talk about Mythos Obi-Wan looking Asian, that Creedence headsculpt DEFINITELY looks Asian... Is that seriously a Creedence/Miller sculpt?

I finally decided to get this, I've been mulling the decision over for a little while (budget and space concerns are a constant personal battle)...
but then i thought: I'm going to die poor and alone so I may as well get started on that!! :rotfl
After watching the movie I thought Depp presented quite a chilling villain, more subdued than most of his more recent roles - I thought he was good!
plus the character's look is very strong visually and will look quite dynamic on the shelf.

What happened?? :panic: Based on the prototypes, Newt looked just 'ok' and Grindelwald looked fantastic, now it's the other way around! :thud: Bit disappointed with what I've seen so far as it doesn't look anywhere near as good as the prototype. Hoping that some better (in-hand) pics will appear soon and change my mind. I rarely cancel a figure once I've put in an order but I am seriously considering breaking that trend with this one. :(

Back