Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Because of the movie's success, I could see Hot Toys doing a few more figures from BP.

Yeah there will probably be more figures from this film. Otherwise they lose the license after a couple years and given how popular this film turned out I don’t see them taking that risk.

I need the museum outfit in 1/6 scale AND in real life too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kid you not, I searched long and hard for that jacket and found out in an interview with the lady in charge of wardrobe that it was a $5000 designer piece. They didn't drop the name so I figure it was a one-off boutique piece, or something along those lines.

... I probably couldn't have pulled it off, anyway.

I kid you not, I searched long and hard for that jacket and found out in an interview with the lady in charge of wardrobe that it was a $5000 designer piece. They didn't drop the name so I figure it was a one-off boutique piece, or something along those lines.

... I probably couldn't have pulled it off, anyway.

But...you're an importer/exporter. I'm sure you could've pulled it off lol.

Has anyone else noticed that the release date for this figure is almost a year from now on sideshow and 3rd quarter 2018 everywhere else? I’m a bit confused....

Has anyone else noticed that the release date for this figure is almost a year from now on sideshow and 3rd quarter 2018 everywhere else? I’m a bit confused....

The truth is someplace in-between. I can't see this being released in the next couple months but i could see it early like early 2019.

The truth is someplace in-between. I can't see this being released in the next couple months but i could see it early like early 2019.

I can’t either. But a gap of 9 months??? Seems bizarre. I might be wrong but did SSC change their release date? I thought it used to match the other retailers

As far as i remember it's always been 2019. 2018 would be a very short turnaround for a all new figure.

Yes, always been 2019

But I think we'll see him released fairly quick, I think they use some of these releases as back up if something needs to get pushed back they can rush this guy in and get him out

They initially have him set up not showing it. I’m still confused about this release dates but just betting that Sideshow is the most realistic

f771c0146ce3dc7fbee67e601e6a5327.jpg7a743161b64751b9b69a5e5fbc591e30.jpg

Back