Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, my Killmonger just got delayed again (to December). I received three flexpay schedule change e-mails this morning. I was expecting the ones for Wasp & CM, but not this one. :(
Damn, was really hoping to get Ant Man & Wasp before Christmas. Guess that won't happen.

Damn, my Killmonger just got delayed again (to December). I received three flexpay schedule change e-mails this morning. I was expecting the ones for Wasp & CM, but not this one. :(

Interesting..you ordered from SS and not the usual PCZ?

Interesting..you ordered from SS and not the usual PCZ?

As I recall, when Killmonger and BP went up for order I split about $150 in SS reward points between the two orders. I always go with the best deal. Usually that's PCZ, but immediately after Spooktacular Sideshow will have the edge for an order or two. And AE is usually the choice right after my birthday. :lol

As I recall, when Killmonger and BP went up for order I split about $150 in SS reward points between the two orders. I always go with the best deal. Usually that's PCZ, but immediately after Spooktacular Sideshow will have the edge for an order or two. And AE is usually the choice right after my birthday. :lol

Yeah that's true. SS actually randomly gifted me a random $25 that I need to use within the next 2 weeks, so now I might end up buying something from them even though I'm not sure I want/need any figs at the moment... :gah:

Yeah that's true. SS actually randomly gifted me a random $25 that I need to use within the next 2 weeks, so now I might end up buying something from them even though I'm not sure I want/need any figs at the moment... :gah:

Lol same here. Might end up with the Wakanda Throne

Lol same here. Might end up with the Wakanda Throne

That what I did. $85 and free shipping was a decent price for it I think.

So I've got the $25 credit that lasts for 2 weeks and $11.80 of accumulated reward points, for a total of $36.80 off my next purchase.

I think I've narrowed it down to Spider-Punk or Stealth Suit Cap...what do you guys think I should go with? I'm open to any and all suggestions. :dunno

So I've got the $25 credit that lasts for 2 weeks and $11.80 of accumulated reward points, for a total of $36.80 off my next purchase.

I think I've narrowed it down to Spider-Punk or Stealth Suit Cap...what do you guys think I should go with? I'm open to any and all suggestions. :dunno

Depends on ur collection... I will prob go with stealth suit cap between those two cos I don't collect non mcu stuff...but I'll prob get something else tbh. If it were for me then I'd go for IW bucky.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Well gmoney5000,
Are you talking about the concept art Cap? If so, I would most definitely choose that over spider punk. The concept cap is IMO the best cap out there period in terms of body proportion. I'm really surprised it's not completely sold out already, HT must have made way too many or something. Once it finally sells out, I think the value will skyrocket, but that's just my opinion. Spider punk seems a bit gimmicky to me maybe because I don't know the story behind it.

Spending @ $200 on a figure you neither want nor need just so you can use a $25 promo code is evidence of a hobby becoming an obsession. But then you already knew that. :lol

BTW, the correct answer to your question is Concept Cap...

Pay Buff no heed, I'll tell you what you need. You need to get your Punk on...

66644716_10156379508217344_8539136390292570112_o.jpg

Well gmoney5000,
Are you talking about the concept art Cap? If so, I would most definitely choose that over spider punk. The concept cap is IMO the best cap out there period in terms of body proportion. I'm really surprised it's not completely sold out already, HT must have made way too many or something. Once it finally sells out, I think the value will skyrocket, but that's just my opinion. Spider punk seems a bit gimmicky to me maybe because I don't know the story behind it.

Yes, my mistake...I meant Concept Art Cap!

Thanks for your 2 cents...so by my count I think that's 3 for Concept Cap and 1 for Spider-Punk...

Spending @ $200 on a figure you neither want nor need just so you can use a $25 promo code is evidence of a hobby becoming an obsession. But then you already knew that. :lol

BTW, the correct answer to your question is Concept Cap...

Lol hey man, I think most of us are in that same camp...I really shouldn't buy something I don't want or need, but if I can save money on something, then perhaps it's worth it??? I dunno...where do I sign up for Hot Toys Anonymous? :lol

Lol hey man, I think most of us are in that same camp...I really shouldn't buy something I don't want or need, but if I can save money on something, then perhaps it's worth it??? I dunno...where do I sign up for Hot Toys Anonymous? :lol

Where can I sign up for H.T.A.
Perfect example is me ordering T?chaka: was never really on my radar but now so glad I bought it. It?s become a stand out piece in my collection.

Anyone have notices yet from SSC for next batch of Killmongers? I ordered mine to late and was told I had to wait for next shipment, but that was late October. Not a flex pay was a full paid order.

Anyone have notices yet from SSC for next batch of Killmongers? I ordered mine to late and was told I had to wait for next shipment, but that was late October. Not a flex pay was a full paid order.

Nothing yet, I expect his arrival to be imminent. Could be any time now. SSC has him for a November release so we should all have them by the end of this month. So stoked.

Back