Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't cancel Marty if there were no Delorean. I would just pose him in his iconic pose - instead of stepping out of the Delorean - he will be stepping out of the TARDIS.

I had a dream last night that Doc was previewed. It was the radioation suit version and the hair was rooted. It looked terrible. :horror:
Speaking of the Tardis...I'd love to see them do a Bill &Ted line. Who would pick that up? I "totally" would
It was most definitely a showpiece, designed to grab the attention of all of the convention-goers. I could see them trying to simplify certain areas or even removing a few play features, in order to get the cost down to something more acceptable.
I hope not. I'd rather pay a little bit more and get it all right. What's the point of spending so much money and then Not having certain characteristic features there, you know?
Never cancel Marty. Definitely not for batman returns. I want nothing from that line. Mr. Mom as batman? Not in my collection.
Marty > Mr. Mom/Batman
Dude lmao we're not getting Keaton as Mr. Mom playing Batman Lol. That's like saying we got Bale as a Nazi kid playing Batman or saying we got Val Kilmer from Willow Lol

As Batman, Keaton was pretty awesome. But you're Also right about Marty because he is iconic as ****, definitely one of the best movies and movie trilogies ever for me.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Personally I'm not getting the delorean because I want Returns Batman and Arkham batman (Already in PO), I'll maybe consider the car if it was $400 not more.

I wouldn't cancel Marty if there were no Delorean. I would just pose him in his iconic pose - instead of stepping out of the Delorean - he will be stepping out of the TARDIS.

I had a dream last night that Doc was previewed. It was the radioation suit version and the hair was rooted. It looked terrible. :horror:

photo1-6.jpg

I hope not. I'd rather pay a little bit more and get it all right. What's the point of spending so much money and then Not having certain characteristic features there, you know?

If everything in and around the car lights up, and if Hot Toys happens to add accessories for BTTF II, I don't know how it would be under $700 or $750, not including shipping. That price may be too prohibitive.

If everything in and around the car lights up, and if Hot Toys happens to add accessories for BTTF II, I don't know how it would be under $700 or $750, not including shipping. That price may be too prohibitive.
Right now I just want a Delorean. I'm not thinking that far ahead. Let's get the first movie out. Secondly I'd pay the money for a top notch product with everything included. I'd pay $750-800 no peezy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back