Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's done nothing. The article clearly states that the movie's costume designer confirmed it to be Orange and therefore HT got it right

Nothing? Some would say I posted an interesting little article about how HT got the vest color right.

Or did they?

:horror

Nothing? Some would say I posted an interesting little article about how HT got the vest color right.

Or did they?

:horror
Lol as in you didn't stir anything up. If anything you gave us some closure in case someone brought up this argument. I for one am glad you posted it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Apart from humter's cool BTTF paper goods, I recommend people pick up the Blu-Ray tin release of the movie, it has some excellent freebies inside. I know I'm definitely gonna display Marty with the metal Outatime plate and the lenticular "vanishing family" pic.
:rock

Apart from humter's cool BTTF paper goods, I recommend people pick up the Blu-Ray tin release of the movie, it has some excellent freebies inside. I know I'm definitely gonna display Marty with the metal Outatime plate and the lenticular "vanishing family" pic.
:rock[/QUOTE
That set is crazy expensive now.. :horror:horror

Back