Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard Chan said they were making figures from all three movies. If they are going to make any figure from II, it will certainly be 2015 Marty to coincide with the "anniversary." Mark it down as guaranteed.

With respect to another Delorean, I really hope the stuff from II comes with this one, but we'll see.

They've been known to say one thing and do another. I'd like to see a dedicated BTTF II Marty McFly release, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Howard Chan said they were making figures from all three movies. If they are going to make any figure from II, it will certainly be 2015 Marty to coincide with the "anniversary." Mark it down as guaranteed.

With respect to another Delorean, I really hope the stuff from II comes with this one, but we'll see.

Couldn't agree more. 2015 Marty will most likely have his light up shoes, hoverboard, Almanac in bag, interchangeable hair for cap or non cap and very likely a different expression to distinguish it from the 85 version. 2015 Doc can have 2 outfits, his yellow coat and his later "choo choo train" shirt, with the Footwear tube as an accessory.

2191_00456_640x480.jpg

I don't know why people think HT would bring out accessory packs instead of releasing another figure variant. They've only done that with Iron Man, because there's already enough figures in that line.

As for the DeLorean, HT will be aware most collectors won't have space for 2 cars, so it's likely the 2015 parts will be included with the 1st release. My guess is a part 3 version (whitewalls / train wheels) would only be made if sales of the 1st version went through the roof. Just having add-on parts wouldn't really work, as it needs a dustier paint finish for it to look right.

Didn't Howard say in an interview that this is the car from the first movie for now and they'll see how it does? Given that they've done 2 versions of the Tumbler I think they don't care that we don't have room, but will release separate cars if the sales are good for the first. Or more likely this one and then another that can be outfitted for the 2nd movies.

Since this Marty was so incredibly popular I think at least 2 Martys are inevitable from II and III.

Didn't Howard say in an interview that this is the car from the first movie for now and they'll see how it does? Given that they've done 2 versions of the Tumbler I think they don't care that we don't have room, but will release separate cars if the sales are good for the first. Or more likely this one and then another that can be outfitted for the 2nd movies.

Since this Marty was so incredibly popular I think at least 2 Martys are inevitable from II and III.

And the Camo Tumbler is still available.

2nd release BTTF2 car with flight stand :pray:

2015 Marty will definitely happen.

Radiation suit Marty as next years con ex I can also see.

Radiation suit doc is probably all we are guaranteed for now. Depending on how it sells I can see a 2015 version also.

I will buy them all.

Watching BTTF III now. The continuity is a bit tricky with the whole Clara thing. Doc mentions her in his letter to Marty (who was again stranded in 1955), Marty travels back to 1885 to rescue Doc from being shot by Tannen (arriving after Doc has written this letter) and yet Doc apparently hasn't even met Clara yet. So.......

How can he have mentioned her in the letter?

If I'm not mistaken, it's because Marty goes back to 1885 BEFORE Doc met Clara - to try to prevent him from getting shot (as you mentioned, since they found out in the Hill Valley news clippings), so the letter Marty got in 1955 was written AFTER Doc met Clara, but before he was shot, so Marty arrives in 1885 BEFORE Doc met Clara, and thus, before Doc wrote the letter.

Watching BTTF III now. The continuity is a bit tricky with the whole Clara thing. Doc mentions her in his letter to Marty (who was again stranded in 1955), Marty travels back to 1885 to rescue Doc from being shot by Tannen (arriving after Doc has written this letter) and yet Doc apparently hasn't even met Clara yet. So.......

How can he have mentioned her in the letter?

No it had to have been after he wrote the letter because one of the first things 1885 Doc says to Marty is ''Marty, I gave you explicit instructions not to come back here for me''. What else could he be talking about except the letter?

Doc doesn't mention Clara in his letter to Marty. Marty knows about Clara from the writing on Doc's tombstone.

Back